just looked on the bellman and flint web site for the terrier couples you have on the pair of lakelands and couldnt find them they look a handy bit of kit with the quick release latches saves un doing collars like the ones i have just wondering where i can buy some from and nice dogs especially the blacks they are my choice every time. cheers edzy

they are from strong stuff

POACHER DO YOU HAVE ANY PUPS FROM THE GOOD RUSSEL YOU LOST LAST YEAR IN THE PIP. THE ONE IN YOUR AVATAR I THOUGHT HE WAS A GREAT DOG VERY SAD THE WAY HE WENT.

he was bred to a bitch before he dies but all pups was spoken for we didnt have the room for another dog at the time and didnt expect to loose the dog

POACHER DO YOU HAVE ANY PUPS FROM THE GOOD RUSSEL YOU LOST LAST YEAR IN THE PIP. THE ONE IN YOUR AVATAR I THOUGHT HE WAS A GREAT DOG VERY SAD THE WAY HE WENT.

he was bred to a bitch before he dies but all pups was spoken for we didnt have the room for another dog at the time and didnt expect to loose the dog

PERHAPS A GRAND PUP WILL COME UP THEN OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS. :thumbs:

even tho the dog was a decent dog mate i very much doubt if we will have anything back off him as kennels are full wit 2 black dogs and 2 b&ts