tonights catch

hello,

thought id show you what was had tonight,first field,singled out one ,beautifull course,and bang job done,second field : :wallbash:

i had not walked this one during the day and it looked okay,but found a suitable rabbit in the beam,i told my friend to slip the dog ,and of she went then uh-oh down she went, into a ditch at full chat,panic struck ,she wanted that rabbit and tryed carring on but i called her off strait away,she limped back ,but all seems okay,but decided no more, just a question aswell:has anyones dog not wanted to run after occuring a fall?,im probably being parranoid,its just shes doing so well so far, i dont want her to think f*%K that i aint chassing no more after last time?

cheers

pic:

24082008125.jpg

hello,

thought id show you what was had tonight,first field,singled out one ,beautifull course,and bang job done,second field : :wallbash:

i had not walked this one during the day and it looked okay,but found a suitable rabbit in the beam,i told my friend to slip the dog ,and of she went then uh-oh down she went, into a ditch at full chat,panic struck ,she wanted that rabbit and tryed carring on but i called her off strait away,she limped back ,but all seems okay,but decided no more, just a question aswell:has anyones dog not wanted to run after occuring a fall?,im probably being parranoid,its just shes doing so well so far, i dont want her to think f*%K that i aint chassing no more after last time?

cheers

pic:

24082008125.jpg

Nice one! Mine took landed badly last year clearing a ditch, picked it's self up and carried on. Next day was stiff in front leg, rested and back on the lamp after it recovered.

Guest smashygadge
cheers, how long should i give her(couple weeks)? , she is not limping now and not swollen

can i just ask how old she is similar to my bitch .and she is one hard little thing .if she is not stiff tommorow and boucing i wouldnt worry :thumbs:

cheers, how long should i give her(couple weeks)? , she is not limping now and not swollen

can i just ask how old she is similar to my bitch .and she is one hard little thing .if she is not stiff tommorow and boucing i wouldnt worry :thumbs:

shes 13month approx,shes fine this morning no stiffness playing with my alsation so i think she ok

cheers

Guest smashygadge

shes 13month approx,shes fine this morning no stiffness playing with my alsation so i think she ok

cheers

sound good whippet mines only a young one and if i take her out she takes all sorts of knocks

and somtime suprises me how hard the little dogs are :thumbs: id say alot hardyier than some big breeds

Be VERY careful bringing her back into work especially if shes young. My bitch damaged her shoulder at the beginning of the year and its been a recurring problem ever since. i think its partly because i didnt leave her resting long enough. Good luck with it!

cheers

sound good whippet mines only a young one and if i take her out she takes all sorts of knocks

and somtime suprises me how hard the little dogs are :thumbs: id say alot hardyier than some big breeds

i agree they are, she tough,as it looked painfull, but she not pure whippet,the sire was whippet and the dam was colliexgrey,she has definitly took to the sire more,if i do get another dog it will be pure whippet ,love em

so you expect your dog to run its heart out for you and you feed it and get it fit then run it in a field in the dark that you havent walked morrel of the story is never risk buggering your dog up over a poxey rabbit

i diddnt ask for a morral of the story,i asked if anyones dog had jacked after a fall,it was a accident that i have learned from,and whats feeding her and getting her fit got to do with anything,everyone else seems pleased too offer advice,get down of your high chair!