General Question

Guest Born-and-Bread-to-Hunt

Greyhounds have bull in their make up? Ha ha ha very good, do you have a pedigree or are you just talking shite?

I did not question the stamina of the Greyhound Its the whippets stamina that i question, due to its stature.

C@ntryman- you are obviously one of those twats that knows it all but in reality knows f@uck all.I would love to enter into a battle of wits with you but its no fun against an unarmed man!.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1

Greyhounds have bull in their make up? Ha ha ha very good, do you have a pedigree or are you just talking shite?

I did not question the stamina of the Greyhound Its the whippets stamina that i question, due to its stature.

C@ntryman- you are obviously one of those twats that knows it all but in reality knows f@uck all.I would love to enter into a battle of wits with you but its no fun against an unarmed man!.

hes goin back about 300 years and forgeting why they then crossed it again

IN my experiance neither the whippet are the greyhound have the stamina for a good nights lamping.If its rabbits your after havig colliex bedlingtonx are proberly the better 2

Why do you think pure greyhounds are used for coursing hares .The most stamina sapping animal ever born.

A fit greyhound will be running long after your lurchers have decided enoughs ,enough.Dont forget that the reason we cross sighthounds with other breeds is for trainability [brains if you like],and not to improve stamina.

Guest freestate hunter

pure whipet looks into ur coat pocket in cold windy nights,my ideal lamping dog would be straight irish terrier greyhound to a full bedlington [dog] for lamping rabbits.keep the saluki for the day time coarseing.

IN my experiance neither the whippet are the greyhound have the stamina for a good nights lamping.If its rabbits your after havig colliex bedlingtonx are proberly the better 2

Why do you think pure greyhounds are used for coursing hares .The most stamina sapping animal ever born.

A fit greyhound will be running long after your lurchers have decided enoughs ,enough.Dont forget that the reason we cross sighthounds with other breeds is for trainability [brains if you like],and not to improve stamina.

are you on a windup :D

Guest freestate hunter

pure whipet looks into ur coat pocket in cold windy nights,my ideal lamping dog would be straight irish terrier greyhound to a full bedlington [dog] for lamping rabbits.keep the saluki for the day time coarseing.

Guest markbrick1

dont talk crap a a greyhound with more stamina then lurchers get real

Debate is what I value, not abuse.

In order to enter a battle of wits, you must first have some.

Its yet to be proven you have anything more than aggression

Bull blood was used to add a bit of fire to the breed.This is where the brindle coat colour comes from.

Whippets were created from bred down greyhounds so same blood .Bull blood is still added today but you dont see these on the tracks.Every breed benefits from introductions from time to time .

Greyhounds have bull in their make up? Ha ha ha very good, do you have a pedigree or are you just talking shite

Then lets debate.

Guest markbrick1

Bull blood was used to add a bit of fire to the breed.This is where the brindle coat colour comes from.

Whippets were created from bred down greyhounds so same blood .Bull blood is still added today but you dont see these on the tracks.Every breed benefits from introductions from time to time .

Greyhounds have bull in their make up? Ha ha ha very good, do you have a pedigree or are you just talking shite

Then lets debate.

Foxdropper if your talking stamina with a pedigree greyhound tou cant compare them against a collie x are or you now comparing it to a bull x for stamina YOU are talking shite so go and read another book and come back with your facts regards mark

Time in the field mate !Talking about pure coursing blood.

I agree a greyhound would never have the wind of a lurcher I have seen it to often after 8 to 10 bends say goodnight to the greyhound

Are you saying that the lurcher is a better hare courser than the pure greyhound.

Guest markbrick1

WELL PUT UP A TITLE UNDER STAMINA STRAIGHT GREYHOUND ARE GREYHOUND X AND LET THE READERS PUT THERE OPINION ON AND THEN I CAN TELL U ,I TOLD YOU SO

I agree a greyhound would never have the wind of a lurcher I have seen it to often after 8 to 10 bends say goodnight to the greyhound

Are you saying that the lurcher is a better hare courser than the pure greyhound.

I beleive the Saluki hybrid is the king of coursing dogs

Guest markbrick1

TO FIND TO WORK TO REREIVE ITS QUARRY ONE AFTER ANOTHER ON THE SAME DAY OVER ALL DIFFERANT TYPES OF GROND THE ANSWER IS YES