• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would but i dont have the room ive got room for one more dog and thats it im affraid and that will be a runner
got a few pups that willm most definately run but seems a lot of people are very narrow minded about either bull or collie :icon_eek: what they dont seem to understand is the amount of bull blood used in the making of the greyhound :whistling::victory:
theres bull in the make up of greyhound hence the colour nothing wrong with yer pups mate just not my cup of tea no offence
and the muscle!! mate im not offended. i woulnt own a saluki x but i wouldnt mean to offend anyone that owned one,in fact i admire the work they are caperble of and have meny times enjoyed watching them run fennland hares :victory::victory: Edited by ooty
Guest smashygadge
theres bull in the make up of greyhound hence the colour nothing wrong with yer pups mate just not my cup of tea no offence
and the muscle!! mate im not offended. i woulnt own a saluki x but i wouldnt mean to offend anyone that owned one,in fact i admire the work they are caperble of and have meny times enjoyed watching them run fennland hares :victory::victory:

still waiting for my viewing ooty cant you get fireman to pop some up of the pups .he even said they wearnt to bad :thumbs:

and the muscle!! mate im not offended. i woulnt own a saluki x but i wouldnt mean to offend anyone that owned one,in fact i admire the work they are caperble of and have meny times enjoyed watching them run fennland hares :victory::victory:

still waiting for my viewing ooty cant you get fireman to pop some up of the pups .he even said they wearnt to bad :thumbs:

thats the plan in the weekjust been one of those busy ones kid back to school so had to get plenty of lamping and fishing in aswel as try make afew bob + im a computer retard!! :icon_redface:

,his seen them and bull xs arnt his thing but yer.he had to say they aint bad.infact,i dont know if he would publicly admit it but his very words were f**k that is one smart stright litter,all good things are worth the wait mate, :victory: off out now mate,me and fire man are keeping a book of quarry this year,mainly to shut the wana bs and know alls up at the end of the year,it starts tonight :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge

thats the plan in the weekjust been one of those busy ones kid back to school so had to get plenty of lamping and fishing in aswel as try make afew bob + im a computer retard!! :icon_redface:

,his seen them and bull xs arnt his thing but yer.he had to say they aint bad.infact,i dont know if he would publicly admit it but his very words were f**k that is one smart stright litter,all good things are worth the wait mate, :victory: off out now mate,me and fire man are keeping a book of quarry this year,mainly to shut the wana bs and know alls up at the end of the year,it starts tonight :thumbs:

ha ha why aint you adding your one rabbit a piece .

and he will be on later saying how he has shown you a thing or 2 again lol

anyway best of the old luck :victory:

1st sept today. my bitch knocked her toe nail up on her second run on a hard plough mate,but other than that we realy didnt see f,all after that and the night was still and hot,as i said shouldnt of run her and now i cant for a couple of weeks :thumbdown::thumbs: Edited by ooty
Guest smashygadge

1st sept today. my bitch knocked her toe nail up on her second run on a hard plough mate,but other than that we realy didnt see f,all after that and the night was still and hot,as i said shouldnt of run her and now i cant for a couple of weeks :thumbdown::thumbs:

anywy ruining this lads thread .knocked toe not good tho .i did my 1st sept at midnight lasnight .

got the 10 so steady going .having a break early with kids in morn .get the feckers packed of to scool lol .gimmie a holiday :whistling: