• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keano nice fawn dog and theold one is not to bad either had the old bitch out last nite 8 now she done a hare and fox but is fech with her leg being pinned , young eejit i had with me let the wrong dog out the jeep , as i just keep her for a fox now or the odd days ferreting but in her prime never saw a better dog for all round work her father was the same so was her grandfather m chapmans bob u didnt need bull in them to kill or retreive live to hand , got all the line hear should had bred the bitch more but she was a good dog and a frezzer butchers slab filler good to see other collie crosses with balls and build

good the pups are getting stronger good time when they start feed.but a little more crap.

anyway hope they make what your hoping 4 mate :victory:

strong?? can hardly belive how they'r growing.nearly for weeks and there proper chunks,size of half grow rabbit,you should have one to put over one of your g,houndssure they'l be unstopable :victory: ,ill get some pics up next week,wait till you see the dog sniper was gona have,proper strong and racey looking, :thumbs:

ive got a first bull x im going to put my grey too nice proper bull too .

i gave that game up but i may have to get some of my old blood back in to these animals :clapper:

stick to the collie mate,my 5.8th 3.8th is a killer alright and i know his still only 14 months but,never going to have the brain of collie,dont like takeing him out with the collies,he just steals what they catch,munches it up and stops them retrieveing,instead if live to hand its munched in hedge,said i was off fishing y,day,well !! sat on the beach drowning worms with my cattle dog, in season,this woman walks past with this proper smart 27/8 inch greyhound,what do you do? i let it have a go,she didnt realise she was stuck talking to me for the next 25 mins while her dog was tied to mine,imadgine that,free cover from just the type i was looking for, :whistling::whistling::victory::victory::thumbs:
Guest smashygadge
good the pups are getting stronger good time when they start feed.but a little more crap.

strong?? can hardly belive how they'r growing.nearly for weeks and there proper chunks,size of half grow rabbit,you should have one to put over one of your g,houndssure they'l be unstopable :victory: ,ill get some pics up next week,wait till you see the dog sniper was gona have,proper strong and racey looking, :thumbs:

i gave that game up but i may have to get some of my old blood back in to these animals :clapper:

stick to the collie mate,my 5.8th 3.8th is a killer alright and i know his still only 14 months but,never going to have the brain of collie,dont like takeing him out with the collies,he just steals what they catch,munches it up and stops them retrieveing,instead if live to hand its munched in hedge,said i was off fishing y,day,well !! sat on the beach drowning worms with my cattle dog, in season,this woman walks past with this proper smart 27/8 inch greyhound,what do you do? i let it have a go,she didnt realise she was stuck talking to me for the next 25 mins while her dog was tied to mine,imadgine that,free cover from just the type i was looking for, :whistling::whistling::victory::victory::thumbs:

well you can talk the talk ooty i will grant you that lol

did you check the grey for balls lol :clapper:

ooty here mate,he had balls on him alright,funny thing was the woman couldnt believe the size pf her dog once the tie was over.had to laugh as she walked off up the beach looking slightly embaressed with her dog waddleing,never to be the same agian :whistling::victory:

ooty here mate,he had balls on him alright,funny thing was the woman couldnt believe the size pf her dog once the tie was over.had to laugh as she walked off up the beach looking slightly embaressed with her dog waddleing,never to be the same agian :whistling::victory:

post-19267-1220104001.jpg

ootys bitch there is 10 year old.still more than caperble of filling the pot,wouldnt want to go round his gaff when his not in either,she doesnt like meny people other than him.then he doesnt like meny people either,

Edited by fireman