Guest smashygadge
would be nice to see some rough coated and merle dogs cheers
was gona say get a hancock mate but id get told off fot sarcasem.spiderpigs got a collie litter on the way,pm him,think his been known to breed some good working dogs from top WORKING lines.smashy,them rabbits still look frozon :whistling::victory::D:no:

loving it you love to pop my dog down look at them bunnys no where near frozen if they were gutted in field bud their not and i could line a full freezer now and by their a funny shape lol :clapper:

sorry for putting mine up again its for ooty

i took them out the freezer went for a drive

cause its pretty light out

and took pictures of my dirty dog lol for ya :clapper:

think its the dogs thats frozed,look at his eyes,that or his posesesd :victory:

hey hey you at my dog again

you love him really i no you do bud lol.

and yes he is somtimes possesed wouldnt like to meet him down a dark ally lol :clapper:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was gona say get a hancock mate but id get told off fot sarcasem.spiderpigs got a collie litter on the way,pm him,think his been known to breed some good working dogs from top WORKING lines.smashy,them rabbits still look frozon :whistling::victory::D:no:

loving it you love to pop my dog down look at them bunnys no where near frozen if they were gutted in field bud their not and i could line a full freezer now and by their a funny shape lol :clapper:

and yes he is somtimes possesed wouldnt like to meet him down a dark ally lol :clapper:

its those special see in the dark eyes hancocks bred into him :whistling:

Guest smashygadge

thats just half the mix ooty

you no soon enough thats all going to change back to basics.

so maybe a few years down the line my breed will be up and running

and im still waiting to see your new breed whens the beasts ready to unleash :whistling:

the blue and white dog is very simliar to what i breed long backed shees a thickset stong bitch very good for a collie type had her everywere and she has filled the bag a good type for what she is wishrd i had met u a while ago traveled the country for dogs to breed with and some were not what i wanted not pacy or no bone or balls cheers keano

the black dog is the sire of the 3 pups .. the black and white 1 is mine !! anythingoes has the dam , fawn bitch in gallery ;)gallery_15880_2_55691.jpg

the dam of keano and my pup

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/uploa...880_2_55516.jpg

Edited by anythingoes
the blue and white dog is very simliar to what i breed long backed shees a thickset stong bitch very good for a collie type had her everywere and she has filled the bag a good type for what she is wishrd i had met u a while ago traveled the country for dogs to breed with and some were not what i wanted not pacy or no bone or balls cheers keano

the black dog is the sire of the 3 pups .. the black and white 1 is mine !! anythingoes has the dam , fawn bitch in gallery ;)gallery_15880_2_55691.jpg

The big fawn dog is the grandfather of my brindle pup :victory:

thats just half the mix ooty

you no soon enough thats all going to change back to basics.

so maybe a few years down the line my breed will be up and running

and im still waiting to see your new breed whens the beasts ready to unleash :whistling:

i hope you do take that time,id be more than happy to acomendate you and your for a hunting spree,should have the old bitch up and fit soon,pups are starting to feed themselves now, :victory:you can already see one of them in the corner.shes only a year old there,shes nearly three now and looks a lot stronger than that,cattle dog just came in aswell. Edited by ooty
good the pups are getting stronger good time when they start feed.but a little more crap.

anyway hope they make what your hoping 4 mate :victory:

strong?? can hardly belive how they'r growing.nearly for weeks and there proper chunks,size of half grow rabbit,you should have one to put over one of your g,houndssure they'l be unstopable :victory: ,ill get some pics up next week,wait till you see the dog sniper was gona have,proper strong and racey looking, :thumbs: Edited by ooty
Guest smashygadge
good the pups are getting stronger good time when they start feed.but a little more crap.

anyway hope they make what your hoping 4 mate :victory:

strong?? can hardly belive how they'r growing.nearly for weeks and there proper chunks,size of half grow rabbit,you should have one to put over one of your g,houndssure they'l be unstopable :victory: ,ill get some pics up next week,wait till you see the dog sniper was gona have,proper strong and racey looking, :thumbs:

ive got a first bull x im going to put my grey too nice proper bull too .

i gave that game up but i may have to get some of my old blood back in to these animals :clapper: