Maximuscle Cyclone

Hi Guys..

If anyone can help greatly appreciated, I am currently taking Maximuscle cyclone protein , A tub is lasting me between 10-12 days, I find it works for me doing heaves, dips ,body weight resistance as well as weights..does anyone else take this, If so what do you take it alongside and how much are you paying for it???

I am currently getting a tub for £27.50 but this will soon stop as i am abroad and returning home..With as much as i can carry with me lo..Any help gratefully recieved

Guest AngelicAcid
Hi Guys..

If anyone can help greatly appreciated, I am currently taking Maximuscle cyclone protein , A tub is lasting me between 10-12 days, I find it works for me doing heaves, dips ,body weight resistance as well as weights..does anyone else take this, If so what do you take it alongside and how much are you paying for it???

I am currently getting a tub for £27.50 but this will soon stop as i am abroad and returning home..With as much as i can carry with me lo..Any help gratefully recieved

Try Nitrotech by maximuscle, its like Decca, and works a lot quicker, mixed with cyclone its a good mix, but still better being fitter than being big :tongue2: .

mammoth 2500 and carbohydrate and creatine with glitamen in it mamoth 3 times a day carbohydrates

3 times a day cratine 15 to 30 minutes before training and up to 30 minutes after training so it gets in to

the riped muscle and helps it heal faster and will give you a better pump :gunsmilie:

Guest AngelicAcid
mammoth 2500 and carbohydrate and creatine with glitamen in it mamoth 3 times a day carbohydrates

3 times a day cratine 15 to 30 minutes before training and up to 30 minutes after training so it gets in to

the riped muscle and helps it heal faster and will give you a better pump :gunsmilie:

L glutamine is good stuff, a good trick is to get Glycerine from the chemists, and take that just before and just after training, if im not mistaken it helps pump the veins up so to enhance the muscle definition.

Hey All.

I get my supplements from www.myprotein.co.uk

This is a good place as they have awesome creatine, whey protein and also good pre workout drink mix's, try the Pulse!!!

If you use this code you can get a 5% saving on your first order: MP33334

They also have a very good forum with loads of good training tips and advice on supplements. Tell them what you currently buy and they will give you the myprotein equivalent, which will more often than not be better as well!

They are one of the best on price as well as they do not spend millions of publicity etc.

Try it!

Take it easy

Edd

Hi Guys..

Try Nitrotech by maximuscle, its like Decca, and works a lot quicker, mixed with cyclone its a good mix, but still better being fitter than being big :tongue2: .

Not Big mate but very fit...Just want bigger arms and shoulders but more defination also

Not Big mate but very fit...Just want bigger arms and shoulders but more defination also

By the time you return my guess is that your right arm will be massive and on a par with the hulk, but your left arm will be withered like Steven Hawkin :clapper::clapper: