r.i.p storm

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest smashygadge
my pure sulkie got hit by a car this morning and ive just got a call of the vet to say the best thing to do is to put him down so thay have just done it he was only 18 month old and he was just starting to come good and i had high hope's for him for this year so he has gone to the hunting fields in the sky so r.i.p mate hear's some pic of him

feck sake awh i feel for you mate one hell of a dog that

you didnt get it so long since did you poacher

gutting .well rip and have fun with my ferret :notworthy:

my pure sulkie got hit by a car this morning and ive just got a call of the vet to say the best thing to do is to put him down so thay have just done it he was only 18 month old and he was just starting to come good and i had high hope's for him for this year so he has gone to the hunting fields in the sky so r.i.p mate hear's some pic of him

feck sake awh i feel for you mate one hell of a dog that

you didnt get it so long since did you poacher

gutting .well rip and have fun with my ferret :notworthy:

he will be running the longears in saluki heaven!!run in peace storm :victory:

:icon_eek: sorry to hear that. he really was becoming a serious dog, i was most impress with him the other night.

r.i.p. storm :(

thanks mate he had another one of them the next night and some rabbits the night after that so my black bitch has got to do some work this year and my old bitch has got to go to the vet tuesday to see if i can her foot fixed i got to take her down portsmouth so i hope i can get her fixed or i got to git one more dog cos it;s to much for one dog the amont i go out thanks every one

Sorry to hear that. Gutting when you loose a dog. Cuts to the bone.

I,m new on this forum and just started to look through the comments and the name Storm jumped out to me as that is also my dogs name. He is only five months and won his first puppy class this afternoon at a local show. Must be something in the name.

RIP Storm