quick walk with the dogs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taffybull

Cracking bitch CHUCKY! bet your chuffed with her.. as Trunk said, you have to learn to crawl before you can walk.. i tell you.. this site if full of tossers now.. all cyber hunters!! flatcap. keep your petty little remarks to yourself mate..

:icon_eek: :wankerzo4:

THANKS TAFFYBULL SHES COMING ON WELL I WAS LOOKING AT A FEW PICS OF YOUR YOUNG ONE ITS A MONSTER OF A DOG KEEP US POSTED ON ITS PROGRESS THOUGH THE SEASON. IVE LEARNED NOT TO GET WORKED UP OF THE WANKERS ON THE SITE ALL THERE GOOD FOR IS TALKING SHIT

Guest Taffybull
THANKS TAFFYBULL SHES COMING ON WELL I WAS LOOKING AT A FEW PICS OF YOUR YOUNG ONE ITS A MONSTER OF A DOG KEEP US POSTED ON ITS PROGRESS THOUGH THE SEASON. IVE LEARNED NOT TO GET WORKED UP OF THE WANKERS ON THE SITE ALL THERE GOOD FOR IS TALKING SHIT

No problem mate :thumbs: .. your spot on aswell. ther allways out to have a dig at some one. for no reason atall..

cheers mate.. hes a 10month now.. pleased on how hes coming on too. hes a very steady pup. but very firey.. i hope to have

some fun in the on coming season.. ive high hopes for this feller :good:

Cracking bitch CHUCKY! bet your chuffed with her.. as Trunk said, you have to learn to crawl before you can walk.. i tell you.. this site if full of tossers now.. all cyber hunters!! flatcap. keep your petty little remarks to yourself mate..

:icon_eek: :wankerzo4:

show us some more pics of your dog eh havent seen any for a day or so lol lol lool

THEY SHOULD JUST DELETE ASSHOLES LIKE HIM IF YOU HAD AS NICE AS DOGS AS TAFFYBULL YOU WOULD WANT TO PUT PICS UP. GET A FEW PICS OF YOUR FERRETS UP THE POOR BEGGERS PROB WOULDNT KNOW WHAT A RABBIT LOOKS LIKE CUZ YOUR STUCK TO THE PC 24/7

THEY SHOULD JUST DELETE ASSHOLES LIKE HIM IF YOU HAD AS NICE AS DOGS AS TAFFYBULL YOU WOULD WANT TO PUT PICS UP. GET A FEW PICS OF YOUR FERRETS UP THE POOR BEGGERS PROB WOULDNT KNOW WHAT A RABBIT LOOKS LIKE CUZ YOUR STUCK TO THE PC 24/7

THATS RICH COMIN FROM THE LAD THATS GOT MORE THAN DOUBLE AMOUNT OF POSTS THAN I HAVE :icon_redface::icon_redface:

got some picks ov plummer pups coming up agian for you next week,fort id wait till they were to big for the bucket before i posted them,you,like this litter FT mother done fox and father sticks to the others,sell you one for a small fortune,hows the jr pup? we still gna take it diggin this year?