quick walk with the dogs

good on ye my man....them currs look as fit as fiddles........and ready for the season coming....

credit where crdits due.........they look superb...... some of tyhe best I've seen in while anyway

run em hard mate :victory: ....cant beat a quick mooch ont back fields :victory:

thanks chum :thumbs: had them out last night for a few rabbits both are turning really well should make short work of the foxes this season

I would say so mate.......there shouldn't be a red in ireland that could get away from them two feckers :victory::clapper:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good on ye my man....them currs look as fit as fiddles........and ready for the season coming....

credit where crdits due.........they look superb...... some of tyhe best I've seen in while anyway

run em hard mate :victory: ....cant beat a quick mooch ont back fields :victory:

thanks chum :thumbs: had them out last night for a few rabbits both are turning really well should make short work of the foxes this season

I would say so mate.......there shouldn't be a red in ireland that could get away from them two feckers :victory::clapper:

lol hope so

WELL POCKET YOU HAPPY WITH THE DOGS? DID YOU TAKE THE BITCH OUT? HERES WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO WITH THE BITCH THIS SEASON LOL AND ONE OF HER SON YOU HAVE

HAVE NOT GOT TO TRY HER YET CHUM BUT AM PLANING TO THIS WEEK CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN ACTION HAD HER AT A FEW RABBITS SHE CAN TURN LIKE F#*K HOPE TO HAVE PLENTY OF PICS TO SHOW YA NEXT TIME I SEE YA LOL WE WILL HAVE TO GET OUT SOME NIGHT

GOT A FOX FOR MY PUP MATE SHE DONE WELL

YOU MEAN YOU GOT A CUB WITH YOUR PUP BIG DEAL CARNT JUST WAIT EH

ya always get one ball root dont ya he was bringing on his pup ya prat :chair:

yeah with a cub :thumbdown::thumbdown:

ya have to start a PUP some were and y not start it on a cub every dog has to learn i no the fella that got it an i no he wouldnt off killed the cub if he wasnt just putting his pup at it

JUST HAD A LOOK AT YOUR TOPICS FLATCAP I HAVE TO SAY YOUR A A* HUNTER. WHY DONT YOU GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND TAKE YOUR DOGS OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY AND LEARN SOMTHING ABOUT HUNTING INSTEAD OF GETTING ON LIKE A WEE GIRL SAYING O LOOK HE KILLED A CUB :cry: TRUNK IS RIGHT YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK