quick walk with the dogs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice strong looking dogs mate, wher did you take them mate up the craigantlet?

are you we eddies mate that hunts kinager with him ?

yes i am eddies mate lol havent hunted kinager in a while lol yous been out doin much over the summer or are you waiting untill the winter

yes i am eddies mate lol havent hunted kinager in a while lol yous been out doin much over the summer or are you waiting untill the winter

out doing a bit not to much hav ya not been out your self we were out the other night got 17 or 18 rabbits heading out the night tho were hav you been hunting these days chum

out doing a bit not to much hav ya not been out your self we were out the other night got 17 or 18 rabbits heading out the night tho were hav you been hunting these days chum

only been out a few times this year mate up at clandy boy, just to get the dog out for a run yano but the f****n grass is to long up ther and the rabbits lie up on you. wher have yous been goin 18 is good for this time of year.

only been out a few times this year mate up at clandy boy, just to get the dog out for a run yano but the f****n grass is to long up ther and the rabbits lie up on you. wher have yous been goin 18 is good for this time of year.

we have been everywere chum its hard finding a good spot now days

good on ye my man....them currs look as fit as fiddles........and ready for the season coming....

credit where crdits due.........they look superb...... some of tyhe best I've seen in while anyway

run em hard mate :victory: ....cant beat a quick mooch ont back fields :victory:

thanks chum :thumbs: had them out last night for a few rabbits both are turning really well should make short work of the foxes this season