Air / Diving Tank ( Used for filling PCP rifles )

Guest bigredbusa

havent you sold this yet ? bump up we go

put it on 'tossers' i mean the bbs website , only good thing about that forum is it has a busy for sale section

:hunter:

Sorry but you are a little expensive for a out of test cylinder there. In Aberdeen I sell used cylinders with a new test for £75 and old uns for £15. New 3ltrs go for £80 - 90, new 12 ltr are only £150 with full test. With "surface use only" stencilled on this is 5 years.

The one you have there looks like a 9ltr ex fire service one. In test these get £45, out of test, I am sorry but are almost worthless. I paid £2.50 each for 300 of these a few years ago! The details on the neck are vital, and need to be readable to be able to be filled, eg working pressure and test date. I recommend you get these details and then an accurate value can be applied and you never know, if it is a 12 ltr with a pillar valve and has a bit of test left could easily get your £80.

We got into air guns as a scuba dealer selling cylinders and air fills to air gunners and paint ballers. Since then we have all got our FAC's and the company is a RFD. We are very enthusiastic about our shooting and now use most guns from air rifles to .243, but air pre charged are our main thing. It astounds us on a weekly basis how much people are charged for cylinders and charging kits, and the lack of knowledge by dealers on cylinder law is shocking.

If you can expose the details on the neck of the cylinder I can give you a recommended price to sell and all the details of the cylinder, such as capasity, working and test pressure and date of test. With out this it is a paper weight.

I have not put on my company details as i write here to help and not advertise, if you PM me i will do my best to give you a full history of the cylinder and may be able to help you sell the cylinder.

Dave