Uplands lucher and longdog show

I WAS HOPING TO MAKE THE TRIP UP FROM SOUTH WALES AS MY BITCH QUALIFIED FOR THE BULL X CHAMPIONSHIP, DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES I CAN NOT MAKE IT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO MEET SOME OTHER FELLOW HUNTERS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY, HOPEFULLY I WILL MAKE IT UP THERE NEXT YEAR. ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE ENTERING THE SHOW AND TO THE ORGANISERS, I HOPE YOU HAVE A EXCELLENT DAY.

had a look over today, got a 1st with my bull x in the smooth dog u23,1st in the sighthound class with my whippet and a 2nd in the coursing class with the same whippet, good crack with a few canny lads cant beat them north east lads for being down to earth, weather was very wet between 12-1pm then was really hot enjoyable day indeed,cheers HF.

Edited by hairyface
Well done :thumbs:

All i can say is it wasnt the best day to be standing about in the rain :blink:

The show was good tho didnt stay for long, but i was glad to see tattoed i think picking up first with his little dog, what a looker :thumbs:

cheers lurcher-lass :thumbs: she is certainly coming on...........yeah it was a good show,pity bout the rain and the wasps :censored::censored::tongue2:

Was a good day and some cracking dogs on show...i got first in the pairs with my two..my bull x was in the bullx championship but wasnt placed..and i got second in the vet lurcher class...my mate also got reserve champ in the bull x

Theres some good pics on A AND J EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY,,just put that in google and you will find the site...or i will try and post a link

scotty

http://www.aandjequinephotography.co.uk/

Edited by scotty3968
Was a good day and some cracking dogs on show...i got first in the pairs with my two..my bull x was in the bullx championship but wasnt placed..and i got second in the vet lurcher class...my mate also got reserve champ in the bull x

Theres some good pics on A AND J EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY,,just put that in google and you will find the site...or i will try and post a link

scotty

Thankyou there is some good photos. Where did that rain come from ?????

Well done :thumbs:

All i can say is it wasnt the best day to be standing about in the rain :blink:

The show was good tho didnt stay for long, but i was glad to see tattoed i think picking up first with his little dog, what a looker :thumbs:

cheers lurcher-lass :thumbs: she is certainly coming on...........yeah it was a good show,pity bout the rain and the wasps :censored::censored::tongue2:

How did denned do? Oh yes how could we forget the wasps :icon_eek:

scotty

Thanks for the link scotty :thumbs: