4 Kennel Block for sale.

As above. 1" Box Galvanised Steel, with 2" Weld Mesh Panels. Everything to make 4 Kennels. Each Panel has the slant to fix a Roof to. The size of the Kennels will be 6'x6'x3', ideal for Terriers. The Door section has a 2'6" Door with a 6" Weld Mesh Panel. I live in the South West of England and would like £350 for the 4 Kennel Block, cheap compared to brand new price and as good as new.

As above. 1" Box Galvanised Steel, with 2" Weld Mesh Panels. Everything to make 4 Kennels. Each Panel has the slant to fix a Roof to. The size of the Kennels will be 6'x6'x3', ideal for Terriers. The Door section has a 2'6" Door with a 6" Weld Mesh Panel. I live in the South West of England and would like £350 for the 4 Kennel Block, cheap compared to brand new price and as good as new.

hi mate do you have any pictures of it plz

hi mate do you have any pictures of it plz

have you still got the set up please

I have had several requests for pictures of the Kennel block. I have taken it down and they are stood flat packed. If you go on any of the Kennel sellers Sites, with this type of Panel for sale you will see what I have for sale. Actually I have more for sale, I bought the 'add ons' for the tops, to be able to bolt a sloping Roof on top. All you need is 3 lengths of angle and half a dozen sheets of box steel and you have a Roof to bolt on. The Panels are in used condition, but nothing wrong with them, a bit of staining and a few cob webs, but no rot or rust.

As described 1" Box Steel Galvanised, with 2" weld mesh in-fills. Door Panel 2'6" wide Door, with a 6" side Panel making it 3' wide. They have 'feet' on the bottom keeping them about an inch off the floor, when together. I had them bolted together on a 13' x 6'6" Concrete pad. Nothing wrong with them and well worth the money.

Edited by Shamo