Yet another introduction from some unknown newbie!

Good evening all, another newbie here, boring eh? just thought id leave this introduction as i was advised to do so by admin, and its also my first crack at leaving some post as im abit of a newbie to computers in general.

Im into most kinds of country pursuits and sports but mainly im just mad for the Dog work (all aspects) , do a little bit of shooting (but don't own a licence) and i do have a fishing rod... somewhere.

So that's it introduction over pleased to meet you an all that, happy hunting folks!

Keep it real and remember to respect livestock,landowner and quarry.

Transit

Thanks for the warm welcome lads, pleased to meet ya's, and geoff mate yeh unfortunately i am guilty of owning a transit and yes its white but i only use it for the dog work i dont drive it round like a tit for a job, so i dont think i quite qualify as a white van man!

Thanks for the warm welcome lads, pleased to meet ya's, and geoff mate yeh unfortunately i am guilty of owning a transit and yes its white but i only use it for the dog work i dont drive it round like a tit for a job, so i dont think i quite qualify as a white van man!

Heh Heh, so you are a white dog van man then. No problem mate, I know plenty of those!! :victory:

Enjoy your time on the forum, plenty of knowledgeable folks on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...