f.m.w.t.c

Guest fell terrier

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i joined about three months ago got to be worth a tenner a year easily just for the reassurance that if your dog gets in trouble you have plenty of support and backup are area rep mick flowers keeps in touch with all the members via email or news letter :tongue2:

Guest john the baptist
come on boys there must be more folk with a veiw listening to half of the talk on here there is a lot of lads working terriers i think if you got one stuck it would be beneficial to be in it

I had a dog stuck about 6 years ago, one of the lads helping me dig out my dog was a member and rang for their help as a machine was needed. Numerous messages left and no reply. Dog was rescued after 4 days to ground by the help of local dog lads, and a 15 ton machine. No thanks to our local terrier club. No doubt it's still of benefit to be a member though. That's just my experience of them.

been a member for over twenty years now and i think the club is a good thing espcially if you do alot of terrier work they keep you updated with whats happening with our work, and you get the social side, meet the boys for a pint, and chat all night about dogs, with out the missus whingeing it brings like minded folk together , we have had different speakers over the years ,my money is well spent, being a rep for them is no walk in the park you have to keep your members happy and get involved with the club, no members no club, so permission or not we are all in the same boat, so why not support the cause.

I used to be a member.I had a dog to ground for 6 days once and when i rang the area rep he seemed quite put out that i'd asked him to take a look.Luckily the dog came out of its own accord after i'd aranged a digger and driver of my own.