f.m.w.t.c

Guest fell terrier

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fell terrier
was a member then the area disbanded thinking of finding out when nearest one's on

then pop down re join if they'll have me back in no apart from the odd arguement it was a good night :oops: :11:

there is one that covers nottingham mick flowers s rep

Guest fell terrier
what them reps there for? think theyl be able to put me i touch wae somebody to help me enter my bitch

wouldnt of thought so mate its more for the rescue of trapped terriers than a digging agency get of your back side and walk the hill or find a local terrierman to show you the ropes

Guest fell terrier
iv concidered joining but the nearest group to me is in devon! fair old drive but it would be good to meet some new faces

if there is a few of you why not set up your own area

iv concidered joining but the nearest group to me is in devon! fair old drive but it would be good to meet some new faces

that would be the clever thing to do but i dont have to many mates....bit of a loner !

Guest fell terrier

that would be the clever thing to do but i dont have to many mates....bit of a loner !

get driving then mate all the best

the one with mick flowers where & when mate do you know

Guest fell terrier

the one with mick flowers where & when mate do you know

not sure google fmwtc it will have a contact number i was talking to him this morning and pretty sure he said he was covering nottingham

Guest fell terrier

come on boys there must be more folk with a veiw listening to half of the talk on here there is a lot of lads working terriers i think if you got one stuck it would be beneficial to be in it

I don't have an awful lot of permission so...... :whistling:

bit pointless me joining.

I do see the good side to it though.

Whether or not you have permission there may be a time that you need them, if your dog accidentally goes to ground whilst you are out exercising it. I am a member of Northumberland and Durham Working Terrier Club, although most of my permission is in North Yorkshire. Doesnt cost much and its worth every penny.