Hi all!

I managed to wangle an Umarex 850 Air Magnum as part of a redundancy agreement (which I'm loving by the way (with the exception of the price of CO2 bottles)!!!)!

We've moved home from Sutton in London to just north of Cardiff, I need a new job, so does the wife, the kids are loving the 'wilderness' (even if the 3 year old is in hospital tonight to see if her bashed hip is serious or just painful).

I haven't fired anything since I had to carry a GPMG around unknown hillsides of a weekend, so long ago that I've forgotten my pet dinosaur's name.

Real name is Alan (McSparkie is a habbit from other (motorbike mostly) forums) and fits :icon_redface:

I've been practicing when I can and am getting pretty good at not missing the targets (more accurate at hitting pictures of rabbits etc. than I am at the roundle variety for some reason). I can get a group into the size of a 50p at about 25 yards with the odd rushed shot slightly out.

Other than that, I'm mad daft about bikes, my wife and kids 3 and a half and 2 in about a fortnight and very keen to improve my accuracy (much to the wife's dismay).

Anyway, hello and I hope I don't drive you all bonkers with my inane questions.

I promise to do searches on previously posted stuff first:

1 to see what's there.

2 to reduce my plonker status to a minimum!

3 not to get banned before I get started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...