Hi all!

Has anybody had any problems with feeding their ferts whatever they shoot? All the rape round this way has bin cut recently, the woodies are rife on the stubble and my phones going bonkers lol. Next down is the Barley so time to dust off the decoys and cammo. Now most of what i shoot goes in to the most amazing Pigeon Pate but im hoping there will be lots left over :D

If i give the left over birds to my ferrets would the shot content affect them? I've given them the occaisional pigeon whole and after watchin them scratch n scrape the feathers out they seem more than willing to strip the carcass!! But i dont wanna do it if im gonna poisen the lil feckers.

Cheers,

Chris

Mine normally get rabbit all year apart from when i do the odd day decoying then i mix there grub pigeon, rabbit pigeon , rabbit Never did them any harm apart from the amount of feathers so i started plucking the breast's before i put them in the hutches

Mine normally get rabbit all year apart from when i do the odd day decoying then i mix there grub pigeon, rabbit pigeon , rabbit Never did them any harm apart from the amount of feathers so i started plucking the breast's before i put them in the hutches

I pluck majority of breast feathers too. First thing my poley does tho is crunch n chew on the head. Obviously a bit of grey matter is quite a delicacy for her :sick: lol