6 hours to go

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: Best wishes Stubby to you and the good lady..... :victory:

I've been married for over 33 years,..and I've never regretted a single day of it... :thumbs:

Enjoy the day,...cheers,.CHALKWARREN... :drink:

oh, I regretted it for 16yrs, then I divorced her (first wife that is) :clapper:

have the time to look on here, as we were going for the big hum dinger of a wedding, but as wer've both been married before, we could'ent justify wasting the £3000.00 savings on a single day, so we opted for keeping it simple, registry office, 2 mates as witnesses SORTED, meal and a drink down the pub afterwards, she even said I could go shooting tonight, told you she's a good lass, and if the freezer was'ent filled to the brim with rabbits, I probably would have :icon_redface:

as for her putting up with the ferts, we complement each other, after all, I put up with her chickens, duck, jack russells, oh and her pet ferret in the front room

cheers all :drink:

lol thats what my husband i said and did. we plan a big celebration after make it past the infamous seven year itch. we've been going on six years now. havent had any huge fights that consist of someone leaving the house for more than a few minutes (usually him to smoke a cigarette until he has come up with a reason why he should say sorry!) and honestly i believe if together we moved far and away from both our families we wouldnt have any fights at all :wallbash:

good luck and congrats! or is it congrats and good luck?

congratulations.l.jpg