Decided On Scope.

I have a Walther 3x9x40 AO/IR, brand new off a Fleebay auction for £35.

Good clear optics & a solid bit of kit for not much money.

Even comes with mounts, though I replaced them with some Accushot mounts that have a stop-pin.

If you're on a tight budget, these represent cracking value for money

Well ...as some of you may recall I went in for a new scope a few weeks back and was asking about JSR own brand!

Bought the 4-16x44 Mill dot, this is an innexpensive scope which delivers way beyond it's price, but it is still a budget scope. Several other shooting buddies have looked through it and are impressed. It's on my Tika T3 Lite in .223 and I had an incredible run of V-bulls and Bulls with it at 200 Yard Short Siberia on Sunday using cheap Barnaul 62g and Prvi 55g ammo!

So ....now, just bought the JSR 6-24x50 illuminated, arrived yesterday and would have no hesitation in suggesting this is on a par with £150-£200 scopes, this one is for the T3 Hunter .243! I'll keep you posted.

Remember.... these are still budget priced scopes, but definately deliver above their price!

:thumbs:

Thanks for that info mate as I was looking at the JSR 6-24x50 IR scope myself and thought it looked rather good for the price of £89.95.

Could you do a review of it when you get some time?

That's the one...been playing a bit today but not had the chance to mount it yet, new mounts for MR Tikka on order! Optics do seem really quite good, very useable up to 20x mag and most definately useable at 24 times.

Very clear at the bottom and middle magnification range.

5 settings for each brightness on the Red or Green IR.

No idea yet how it will dial in to zero and how it will hold it.

Build quality and lettering/figures printing all done to a budget!

But I was happy enough after my first JSR to buy another!!!

Thanks for that info mate as I was looking at the JSR 6-24x50 IR scope myself and thought it looked rather good for the price of £89.95.

Could you do a review of it when you get some time?

That's the one...been playing a bit today but not had the chance to mount it yet, new mounts for MR Tikka on order! Optics do seem really quite good, very useable up to 20x mag and most definately useable at 24 times.

Very clear at the bottom and middle magnification range.

5 settings for each brightness on the Red or Green IR.

No idea yet how it will dial in to zero and how it will hold it.

Build quality and lettering/figures printing all done to a budget!

But I was happy enough after my first JSR to buy another!!!

Thanks please let us know when you've mounted it and used it thoughroughly to completely assess the scope and post your findings :thumbs: