new permission comes in funny ways

so we took the kids out today for a walk around a local country fayre, loads of stuff to buy, but mostly kept saying to myself "you dont need it", what you have will do, just near the end of the day, we go into the wood turning tent, theres a guy with the electric lathe, and another with the traditional lathe, foot pedal and rope type, he had made some very nice hardwood priests, drilled and filled with lead, now I did'nt really need one, but the one I had picked up was a nice maple and just the right size, so I bought it, then get chatting to the guys wife, as she had asked if "I ferret"

to cut a long story short, they just live up the road from me, and have a large 1 achre plot that used to be a "walled" nurseary attached to the side of their house, which is overun with rabbits, and would I be interested in ferreting it

WOULD I :clapper:

got onto the disscussion of rabbit stew, so told them, that although normally, as I dont charge for ferreting, that I keep the rabbits, on there land, I'd let them have a few back for cooking

that clintched the deal

Was at the vets for a jill jab a few weeks ago. Lady in the waiting room asked if I worked my ferrets. Obvious answer was yes. Come to our farm, she says. Another 150 acres to go at. Lovely! Cheers, D.