for sale Weihrauch HW100 S/T .22

I'm moving to France in a couple of weeks so I am selling a 2 month old Weihrauch HW100S/T .22 carbine (Hawke Nite-Eye 3-9x50 IR scope fitted) with the following items:

Spare quick fill cyclinder (worth £200)

BSA Rifle Backpack (black)

Hawke Laser/Illuminator combo Kit (HK3508) still in box

Logun Stirrup Pump

Some RWS .22 pellets

all for £550 ono

I'm moving to France in a couple of weeks so I am selling a 2 month old Weihrauch HW100S/T .22 carbine (Hawke Nite-Eye 3-9x50 IR scope fitted) with the following items:

Logun Stirrup Pump

Some RWS .22 pellets

all for £550 ono

Hi

What is the condition of the rifle any chips, scratches etc. If its A1 condtion id like to make you an offer....

whats your location ?????

someones going to get a bargain!!!!

GOOD LUCK

Northampton. Are you interested?

Hi Shooter when are you planning on going ?? not before the parish council meets I hope??

Hi, it won't be until later on and after the council meeting. I'll let you know when they are ready for us.

Logun Stirrup Pump

Some RWS .22 pellets

all for £550 ono

The gun has now been sold.

Thanks Shooterops, top gun with loads of extras on top of the extras, stoped at one of my permissions on the way home from collecting the rifle, as you do, half a dozen shots to zero for me, then TWACK, 1 bunnie in the bag, 1st shot in anger gets a result, these hw100s really ARE all they are cracked up to be.

Thanks Shooterops, top gun with loads of extras on top of the extras, stoped at one of my permissions on the way home from collecting the rifle, as you do, half a dozen shots to zero for me, then TWACK, 1 bunnie in the bag, 1st shot in anger gets a result, these hw100s really ARE all they are cracked up to be.

Well done!

• 4 weeks later...