Office of the Lord Chief Justice

11.07 Thomas More Building

Royal Courts of Justice

Strand

London

WC2A 2LL

26 July 2008

Dear Lord Chief Justice [Lord Philips]

FLAWED DNA CONTINUED 26 JULY 2008 CAN YOU HELP IN THIS MATTER.

19 July 2007.

animalhealth

Animal Health Corporate Centre.

Block C,

Government Buildings,

Whittington Road,

Worcs WR5 2LQ

Dear Barry Ellis

Ref; MY COMPLAINT

I find your response, as a public servant, to my letters and emails to be unacceptable AND AN ATTACK ON MY INTELLIGENCE. Furthermore, you are in breach of your duty of care to me IN YOUR CAPACITY AS A PUBLIC SERVANT. Given this fact, I would respond to your letter in blue writing BELOW. Please Do not respond further with letters that have words but no substance or answers and amount to an attempt to protect DOE employees from their mistakes and crimes. I HAVE HAD 13 YEARS OF THOSE TYPES OF LETTERS. THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I want LETTERS THAT TELL the truth and not meaning less correspondence that say nothing.

animalhealth

Animal Health Corporate Centre. Block C, Government Buildings, Whittington Road, Worcs WR5 2LQ

Your Ref:

Our Ref: 080717/BE

Date: 17 July 2008

Dear Mr Canning

I refer to the numerous items of correspondence that you continue to send to various recipients in Animal Health. This letter should be taken as a reply to any correspondence with Animal Health that you consider outstanding, including any complaints or requests for information.

AS I HAVE MADE MANY REQUESTS FOR DIFFERING AREAS OF INFORMATION AND I HAVE BEEN IGNORED FOR MONTHS AND IN SOME CASE YEARS IN RELATION TO VITAL QUESTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE MORE PRECISE IN ANSWERING WHAT CORRESPONDENCE YOU ARE REFERRING TO ABOVE. It may be helpful to answer my questions in the same manner that I am answering your correspondence in this instance E.G. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BELOW THE QUESTIONS THEMSELVES, OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS.

FOR EXAMPLE

A] I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REQUEST FOR THE INFORMATION GENERATED MY COMPLAINTS.

2] I AM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION WHY THE DOE/LYNN GARVEY SAT IN MY COURT AND SAID NOTHING WHEN SHE/THE DOE KNEW THAT THE DNA EVIDENCE SHOULD NOT BE USED IN MY CASE.

I also refer to my email message to you of 26 September 2007 and my letter of 12 February 2008, both of which referred to the enormous amount of (often repetitive) correspondence from you.

I WOULD NOT NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF IF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE IN A REASONABLE TIME AND WITHIN THE ANIMAL HEALTH GUIDELINES.

I can confirm that Animal Health has now provided you with all the information that we have in our files on the Bird of Prey DNA research project. In addition, we have also copied you any information on file relating to your case.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

A] IT HAS TAKEN ME OVER 13 YEARS OF REQUESTING INFORMATION BEFORE THE MOST IMPORTANT EVIDENCE WAS RECENTLY RELEASED TO ME.

B] SIGNIFICANTLY, IN SPITE OF NUMEROUS DENIALS FROM THE DOE OVER THE YEARS THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION ANIMAL HEALTH AFTER 13 YEARS FINALLY RELEASED LATEST VITAL EVIDENCE TO ME THAT I NEEDED.

GIVEN THESE TWO FACTS ABOVE AND EVIDENCE FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK AT ANIMAL HEALTH WHOM I KNOW, UNTIL THE FACTS ARE RELEASED TO ME THAT CORRESPOND IN SOME EXTENT WITH THE EVIDENCE THAT I ALREADY HAVE THEN I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE.

Please note that it is not and never has been the role of DoE, DETR, DEFRA and now Animal Health, to carry out prosecutions, either under the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981 or the Control in Trade of Endangered Species (Enforcement) Regulations.

THIS POINT ABOVE I ACCEPT HOWEVER, YOU WORK WITH THE POLICE AND THE RSPB TO INCITE CRIMINAL INQUIRIES, WHICH CAN LED TO A PROSECUTIONS. YOU ALSO SUPPLY EVIDENCE FOR PROSECUTION. IN SHORT, YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROSECUTION SYSTEM AND A GOVERNMENT BODY WITH RESPONSIBILITIES. THIS IS CONFIRMED BY MY RSPB CORRESPONDENCE.

That is a task which is undertaken by the appropriate statutory enforcement agencies, usually the Police and/or HM Revenue and Customs. Neither would staff of DoE, DETR, DEFRA or Animal Health decide what evidence is, or is not, used in prosecutions. It is not the job of this Agency to offer advice on interpretation of the law - for that you will need to take your own professional advice. Neither is it part of our responsibilities to comment on past prosecutions.

Given the above statement;

1] WHY HAS NICK WILLIAMS LEFT HIS POSITION AND BEEN REPLACED WITH NIVEN HUNTER WHO HAS BEEN AN ACTIVE POLICE OFFICER FOR 22 YEARS FOR DEVON POLICE SERVICE?

2] WHO DECIDED THAT ANIMAL HEALTH COULD NOT BE TRUSTED TO DEAL WITH WILDLIFE CRIMES TO THE EXTENT THAT A POLICE MAN HAD TO TAKE OVER NICK WILLIAMS’ JOB?

PLEASE GIVE ME A DETAILED ANSWER WHY THE POLICE HAD TO TAKE OVER NICK WILLIAMS DUTIES.

3] WHERE HAS NICK WILLIAMS GONE AND WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO?

4] WHY WILL NIVEN HUNTER NOT TAKE SUCH AN ACTIVE ROLE WITH THE RSPB IN THE FUTURE OR ANY OTHER NGOS?

I WANT THE MINUTES GENERATED IN RELATION TO MY COMPLAINTS AND ANY MINUTES IN RELATION TO NIVEN HUNTER AND ANIMAL HEALTH

I KNOW THE ANSWERS TO SOME EXTENT SO PLEASE DO NOT LIE.

IF I MAY SPECIFICALLY QUOTE YOUR OWN WORDS TO SHOW THEY ARE NOT TRUTHFUL ‘neither would staff of DoE, DETR, DEFRA or Animal Health decide what evidence is, or is not, used in prosecutions’

GIVEN YOUR OWN WORDS QUOTED ABOVE, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOUR WORDS ARE IN TOTAL CONFLICT WITH THE CORRESPONDENCE BELOW FROM THE RSPB AND THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENT. THERE IS MANY MORE EXAMPLES IF YOU WISH TO SEE THEM. FURTHERMORE, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY LETTER DATED 14 JUNE 2008 THAT I AM STILL WAITING TO BE ANSWERED AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR WORDS ARE NOT TRUE. THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND YOUR WORDS ARE NOT TRUE AND I WANT AN EXPLANATION TO WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO AS YOU ARE A PUBLIC SERVANT THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT LIE TO ME.

THE TWO CASES ARE ACTUALLY MY CASE AND THE EDWARD CASE.

I would ask you to note that some of the personal accusations that you have made could potentially be viewed as libellous and, as such, individuals could consider seeking legal redress. If you have evidence that employees of Defra or Animal Health are, or have been, involved in perverting the course of justice, then you need to make this available to the police to investigate.

I TAKE THE ABOVE ACCUSATIONS VERY SERIOUSLY, THEREFORE I WOULD PUT YOU UNDER THE STRICT BURDEN OF PROOF BY SUPPLY THE SECTIONS OF MY CORRESPONDENCES THAT YOU FEEL AMOUNTS TO DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. I ASSUME YOU ARE NOT REALLY REFERRING TO ANY VERBAL COMMENT AS APPOSED TO WRITTEN COMMENTS.

As you have been advised on a number of occasions previously, if you believe that you have suffered a miscarriage of justice, then you need to pursue this via legal channels. Because we have now supplied you with copies of all our relevant information, we will no longer be continuing this correspondence with you.

AS STATED ON MANY OCCASIONS MY WRONGFUL CONVICTION IS NOT THE ISSUE OF MY COMPLAINT TO THE DOE, THE ACTIONS, OR LACK OF FROM MEMBERS OF THE DOE AND THE LACK OF DISCLOSURE IS THE MAIN ELEMENT OF MY COMPLAINT. THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR AN INTERNAL INQUIRY AND I WANT TO SEE THE FINDINGS [MINUTES].

THE POLICE ARE DEALING WITH MY CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AND MY WRONGFUL CONVICTION AND MY LEGAL TEAM THEREFORE PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THIS POINT AGAIN.

Considerable time and resource has been devoted to dealing with your correspondence and there is nothing more that we are in a position to provide to you. We consider that to continue corresponding in these circumstances would not be a good use of public resources and I am therefore advising you that further e-mails and letters from you on these matters will not be replied to.

I AM PLEASED TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE PUBLIC MONEY AT HEART HOWEVER; THIS SHOULD NOT BE AN EXCUSE TO HIDE THE TRUTH AND THE CRIMES OF YOUR COLLEAGUES. FURTHERMORE, I WOULD NOT HAVE NEEDED TO ASK THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE INCORRECT ACTIONS OF YOUR COLLEAGUE OR EX-COLLEAGUES.

Yours sincerely

Barry Ellis

Head of Corporate Office

Head Office: Animal Health Corporate

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

KIND REGARDS

DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

post-17028-1217550055_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550323_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550419_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550483_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550572_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550634_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217550732_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1217551101_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
mmm interesting.

THE LETTER BELOW HAS BEEN

Huntinglife LYNN GARVEY 14 June 2008

14 June 2008.

Defra

Nobel House

17 Smith Square

London SW1P 3JR

Dear Lynn Garvey and anyone who this matter relates to.

Ref; the question of justice or not

The Watchdog programme and Sweetman

Watchdog programme setting sweetman up by the DofE

heres the 2 links [bANNED TEXT]....enjoy....baz

file 1

file 2

file 3

Last edited by MickeyDredd : 15-08-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Lynn Garvey with other members of the DoE may or may not have sat with the RSPB at my court case at Newcastle Crown Court and she and others from the DoE may or may not have deliberately withheld the fact that the DoE had told Parkin and the RSPB and may be or may not Wetton [he says that he was not told] not to use their personally designed single locus probes in my court case on the 10 May 1995 to 18 May 1995. Please find enclosed various documentation from the DoE and the RSPB for the evidence behind my complaint so you can make your own minds up. Someone withheld the fact that the single locus probes were not to be used in my case.

Lynn Garvey’s activities or omissions to act may or may not have allowed the RSPB or the police [may be Guy Shorrock], Parkin and may be or may be not Wetton [he say not] to use the single locus probes in my case that send me to jail. Parkin, may be or may be not Wetton [he say not] and Shorrock or Karen Bradbury [the names on the letters have been blacked out by Animal Health] all ignored the DoE’s clear written instructions not to use the probes in my case and Lynn Garvey may or may not have sat and watched it all unfold in my court case. She may or may not have known about the fact that the DOE did not want the probes used in my case and the DOE will not tell me if she knew or not. Given this evidenced fact, Lynn Garvey may not have conspired to pervert the course of justice by helping Guy Shorrock, Parkin and Wetton to create their story however the situation needs to be investigated by the police and there needs to be an internal inquiry by ANIMAL HEALTH and the results published.

It MAY OR MAY NOT BE evidenced fact that:

1] The RSPB set Parkin’s project up to DNA profile birds [conflict of interest] EVIDENCED FACT.

2] The DoE told Parkin to release his probes for independent testing and he did not. Furthermore, he lied in court when he said that the DoE told him not to release his probes for independent testing. THIS IS EVIDENCED FACT.

3] Parkin WAS NOT ACCURATE in MY COURT CASE when he said that Wetton had given evidence IN PERSON in court in relation to Parkin’s single locus probes before my court case.

FOR FAIRNESS NOTE BELOW THERE IS AN EMAIL FROM DR WETTON IN RELATION TO POINT 3

Dear Mr Canning,

As requested I have checked upon my involvement in the Walker Peregrine/Goshawk case that we discussed over the phone on Friday 25-07-08. I did attend court along with Dr Parkin and my statement was read out as unchallenged evidence. Mr Walker accepted the evidence was correct but sought to explain it. He claimed children kicked a ball onto his aviary causing the nesting birds to panic and therefore smash and hence destroy all the eggs they were incubating. He then claims to have been offered replacement eggs by a friend but failed to inform the DoE about their origin. As such he was in the same situation as yourself in that the DNA results conclusively confirmed that the claimed parents on the registration forms could not be the true biological parents.

I have checked with our FoI response to your previous enquiry and can confirm that those responses are correct.

3] Was DR Wettin or DR Parkin involved in the first three cases?

It is understood from Dr. Wetton that both individuals concerned were involved in the third case only.

4] What court case involving your probes were you involved in before my case?

Dr Wetton has advised that they were used for the first time in the case referenced in question 3 above.

As we discussed, I would greatly appreciate a formal written apology for your claim that both David Parkin and I have lied about providing evidence to the court since we both did attend court and my statement was read out as uncontested evidence. Mr Walker's admission that the DNA results were correct (showing that none of the claimed parent offspring relationships were true) was the reason the defence declared their intention to not challenge my statement and it was therefore unnecessary for me to actually go through it in the witness box.

Furthermore I would like you to confirm in writing that you will not make any further false claims that I acted in any way incorrectly in the investigation of your or any other case. If you intend to use my name in any further communications I would expect to be given sufficient opportunity to check the accuracy of any statements that you make before you distribute them to anyone else. I have been totally open with you and expect you to return the same courtesy.

Yours sincerely

Jon Wetton

ABOVE IS A SECTION FROM THE COURT TRANSCRIPT OF MY TRIAL.

I BELIEVE THAT THE JUDGE WAS ASKING IF DR WETTON HAD ACTUALLY GIVE EVIDENCE IN PERSON AND BEEN CROSSED EXAMINED IN RELATION TO TESTING WHETHER HIS EVIDENCE WAS ACCURATE OR NOT. If Walker pleaded guilty then there was no test ON THE DNA I WOULD SAY.

4] Parkin WAS NOT ACCURATE when he said IN COURT that the RSPB had not part funded his DNA profiling project AND THAT HIS ONLY PAY MASTER WAS THE DOE.

5] That Hybrids are not covered IN ALL RESPECTS by the EEC Regulation 3626 and the Wildlife and Countryside Act and therefore did not need to be registered before my case. John Hounslow has admitted that hybrids bred before 24 May 1994 did not need to be registered. As there was no consultation with stakeholders in 1994 in relation to having to register hybrids THEREFORE THEY MAY NOT need to be registered now up to the present date [uLTRA VIRUS].

Also, note that Parkin also withheld the fact that he was on the Council for the RSPB at my court case.

Lynn Garvey may or may not have been in court at my court case when Parkin denied any funding by the RSPB, moreover when he stated that the DoE had told him not to release the probes for independent testing and if she was in court she said nothing even though she may or may not have known Parkin was lying to the judge.

At my appeal at the Appeal Court in London, I BELIEVE THAT I SAW Lynn Garvey SITTING next to GUY Shorrock throughout the case and SHE may or may not have withheld vital evidence about the probes that should have not been used in my case. She may or may not have known about the FACT THAT THE SINGLE LOCUS probes SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED IN MY COURT CASE. At the end of my appeal, which in part related to the DNA evidence I THOUGHT THAT I WITNESSED HER walked off with Shorrock.

Also, note that I had to threaten to take Lynn Garvey to court to force her to release the DoE registration documents that Lynn Garvey withheld from my court case THAT AFFIRMED THAT I HAD NOT SOLD MOST OF THE PEREGRINE FALCONS THAT I HAD BEEN CONVICTED OF SELLING, yet Shorrock and or Karen Bradbury via Lynn Garvey and Allen Davis obtained at will any information from my personal file that they wanted. Given this cogent fact, I want to know which employees of Animal Health are members of the RSPB who worked for the DoE Bird Registration [Animal Health] now and at the time of my court case.

In summary, Lynn Garvey may or may not have knowm that:

1] Wetton had not give evidence in person in a case before my case.

2] The RSPB set Parkin up to do the DNA profiling

3] The RSPB had part funded the DNA profiling. Shorrock even offered to part fund some DNA profiling in my case in a letter to the DoE.

4] The RSPB started Parkin’s DNA project.

5] That Hybrids are not covered IN TOTAL by the EEC Regulation 3626 and did not need to be registered.

I do not ask you to take my word for what I am saying I just ask you to read the enclosed evidence as this may or may not confirm that what I am saying is the truth as we all can make our own minds up from the facts. There is much more, however, I will not burden you with more facts other than to say please read the enclosed evidence and the truth will become known then I would call on your sense of justice to ask you to contact the police and ask for a criminal inquiry into Lynn Garvey, Parkin, Wetton and Shorrock.

I also want an internal inquiry at Animal Health.

Yours truly,

Derek Canning

Natalie Copeland

(Records Manager)

University of Nottingham

Registrar's Department

University Park

NG7 2RD

tel: 0115 95 15665

November 2007.

Dear Natalie Copeland

Reference: genetic evidence.

PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN THE RSPB, DEFRA AND PARKIN AND EXPLAIN WHY NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY ALLOWED PARKIN TO USE HIS PROBES IN A COURT CASE THAT SENT ME TO JAIL WHEN PARKIN HAD BEEN CLEARLY TOLD NOT TO USE HIS PROBES IN MY CASE BY THE DOE/DEFRA. I AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE GRAVE NATURE OF MY QUESTION AND WILL THEREFORE EXPEDITE THE PROCESS OF ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

IN SUMMARY

WHY DID NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY ALLOW PARKIN AND WETTON TO USE THE DNA PROBES IN MY COURT CASE WHEN THE DOE HAD TOLD PARKIN IN WRITING NOT TO USE THE DNA PROBES IN MY CASE AND OTHERS?

BELOW ARE THE EMAILS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AS I AM ASKING YOU .

international-office@nottingham.ac.uk, alumni-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk, 2heads@nottingham.ac.uk, education-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk, cripps.dentalcentre@ntlworld.com, library-helpline@nottingham.ac.uk, katy.smart@nottingham.ac.uk, security@nottingham.ac.uk, student-it-helpline@nottingham.ac.uk, staff-it-helpline@nottingham.ac.uk, estates-helpdesk@nottingham.ac.uk, universitycard-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk, web-team@nottingham.ac.uk, unim-enquiries@nottingham.edu.my, admissions@nottingham.edu.cn, shakespeare.street@nottingham.ac.uk, undergraduate-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk, postgraduate-prospectus@nottingham.ac.uk, postgraduate-enquiries@nottingham.ac.uk, gyr@talktalk.net, enquiries@kentishfalconry.co.uk

YOURS IN NEED OF THE TRUTH.

Derek Canning LLB[HONS]

QUESTION TO THE CPS STILL NOT ANSWERED.

DID THE CPS KNOW THAT PARKIN’S PROBES WERE NOT TO BE USED IN THE COURT CASE THAT SENT ME TO JAIL ON THE 18 MAY 1995?

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT ABOUT THIS EMAIL IN RELATION TO THE DOE, THE POLICE AND THE RSPB CORRUPTION AS PETER ATKINSON IS IGNORING MY LETTERS AND PHONE CALLS. THIS MATTER IS TOO SERIOUS TO IGNORE. DO NOT TAKE, MY WORD FOR IT READ THE DOE AND RSPB LETTERS. I HAVE ALSO SENT AN AUDIO TAPE RECORDING OF Dr Parkin TO PETER ATKINSON TO PROVE MY POINT.

YOU SPEAK OF JUSTICE AND RIGHT AND WRONG AND HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW HOW YOU BELIEVE IN JUSTICE.

EMAIL SENT TO MPS

hallm@parliament.uk,

hallp@parliament.uk,

greenwayj@parliament.uk,

gibbn@parliament.uk,

fisherm@parliament.uk,

farrellyp@parliament.uk,

eaglem@parliament.uk,

hamiltonda@parliament.uk,

hamiltonf@parliament.uk,

hammondp@parliament.uk,

hammonds@parliament.uk,

portsmouthldp@cix.co.uk,

mail@greghands.com,

hansond@parliament.uk,

harmanh@parliament.uk,

harperm@parliament.uk,

harrise@parliament.uk,

tomharrismp@parliament.uk,

haselhursta@parliament.uk,

havardd@parliament.uk,

hayesj@parliament.uk,

heals@parliament.uk,

healdo@parliament.uk,

hartleyi@parliament.uk,

hudsoncl@parliament.uk,

gloverce@parliament.uk,

morant@parliament.uk,

nethertonc@parliament.uk,

shortlandd@parliament.uk,

heathcoat-amoryd@parliament.uk,

hemmingj@parliament.uk,

hendersond@parliament.uk,

hendrickm@parliament.uk,

hendryc@parliament.uk,

hepburns@parliament.uk,

nick@nickherbert.com,

hermons@parliament.uk,

hesfords@parliament.uk,

hewittph@parliament.uk,

heyesd@parliament.uk,

hillk@parliament.uk,

hillierm@parliament.uk,

hobanm@parliament.uk,

hodgem@parliament.uk,

hoeyk@parliament.uk,

hoggd@parliament.uk,

hollobonep@parliament.uk,

hollowaya@parliament.uk,

gaffreyp@parliament.uk,

hoodj@parliament.uk,

contact@geoffhoonmp.co.uk,

hopep@parliament.uk,

hopkinsk@parliament.uk,

horamj@parliament.uk,

horwoodm@parliament.uk,

hosies@parliament.uk,

howardm@parliament.uk,

howarthd@parliament.uk,

howarthg@parliament.uk,

geraldhowarth@parliament.uk,

howellsk@parliament.uk,

wilsonp@parliament.uk,

hughesb@parliament.uk,

info@simonhughes.org.uk,

huhnec@parliament.uk,

huntj@parliament.uk,

hunterm@parliament.uk,

hurdn@parliament.uk,

huttonj@parliament.uk,

jacksonsj@parliament.uk,

sianjamesmp@parliament.uk,

jenkinbc@parliament.uk,

jenkinsb@parliament.uk,

johnsona@parliament.uk,

johnsond@parliament.uk,

jonesdi@parliament.uk,

jonesh@parliament.uk,

kevanjonesmp@parliament.uk,

jonesl@parliament.uk,

burgessjd@parliament.uk,

gummers@parliament.uk,

jowellt@parliament.uk,

ericjoycemp@parliament.uk,

iddonb@parliament.uk,

illsleye@parliament.uk,

irrancadaviesh@parliament.uk,

keebles@parliament.uk,

keeleyb@parliament.uk,

annkeenmp@parliament.uk,

alankeenmp@parliament.uk,

keetchp@parliament.uk,

kellyr@parliament.uk,

kempf@parliament.uk,

kennedyc@parliament.uk, rob@robertkey.com, sadiqkhanmp@parliament.uk, kidneyd@parliament.uk, kilfoylep@parliament.uk, johnstonjonesd@parliament.uk, sothcottt@parliament.uk, jimknightmp@parliament.uk, thompsonpd@parliament.uk, stephenladymanmp@souththanetlabour.org.uk, lainge@parliament.uk, jacquilaitmp@parliament.uk, lambn@parliament.uk, lammyd@parliament.uk, lancasterm@parliament.uk, lansleya@parliament.uk, lawsd@parliament.uk, laxtonb@parliament.uk, leechj@parliament.uk, leighe@parliament.uk, letwino@parliament.uk, tomlevittmp@parliament.uk, liddelli@parliament.uk, davidlidingtonmp@parliament.uk, lilleyp@parliament.uk, martinlintonmp@parliament.uk, lloydt@parliament.uk, llwyde@parliament.uk, loughtont@parliament.uk, lovea@parliament.uk, lucasi@parliament.uk, luffpj@parliament.uk, davidsonig@parliament.uk, daviesq@parliament.uk, coxhilll@parliament.uk, dius.correspondence@dius.gsi.gov.uk, DJANOGLYJ@parliament.uk, patelm@parliament.uk, info@dup.org.uk, brownrm@parliament.uk, doranf@parliament.uk, info@stephendorrell.com, dorriesn@parliament.uk, james@jamesduddridge.com, duncana@parliament.uk, eaglea@parliament.uk, portnerz@parliament.uk, ellwoodt@parliament.uk, engeln@parliament.uk, williamsst@parliament.uk, turnerl@parliament.uk, wedlockh@parliament.uk, firthm@parliament.uk, bishopmj@parliament.uk, evansn@parliament.uk, evennettd@parliament.uk, fieldf@parliament.uk, hendeyj@parliament.uk, whitepb@parliament.uk, fitzpatrickj@parliament.uk, flintc@parliament.uk, paulflynnmp@talk21.com, don@donfoster.co.uk, mp@1066.net, fosterm@parliament.uk, admin@woodspringconservatives.com, roger@rogergale.com, georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com, gapesm@parliament.uk, gardinerb@parliament.uk, david@davidgauke.com, gerrardn@parliament.uk, info@sandragidley.org, gillanc@parliament.uk, shawmj@parliament.uk, GILROYB@parliament.uk, novellm@parliament.uk, godsiffr@parliament.uk, info@juliagoldsworthy.org, goodmanh@parliament.uk, goodwillr@parliament.uk, GOVEM@parliament.uk, jamesgraymp@parliament.uk, graylingc@parliament.uk, greend@parliament.uk, griffithn@parliament.uk, selby@johngroganmp.u-net.com, tim@timfarron.co.uk, yrossr@parliament.uk, timyeomp@parliament.uk, wyattd@parliament.uk, wrightjp@parliament.uk, wrighti@parliament.uk, wrightda@parliament.uk, wrightt@parliament.uk, wrighta@parliament.uk, woolasp@parliament.uk, woodwardsh@parliament.uk, woodm@parliament.uk, wishartp@parliament.uk, wintertonr@parliament.uk, wintertonn@parliament.uk, annwintertonmp@parliament.uk, winnickd@parliament.uk, lewisp@parliament.uk, robwilsonmp@parliament.uk, michaelwillsmp@parliament.uk, willottj@parliament.uk, willisp@parliament.uk, williamsr@parliament.uk, williamsmf@parliament.uk, williamshy@parliament.uk, bettywilliamsmp@parliament.uk, batchelore@parliament.uk, willettsd@parliament.uk, widdecombea@parliament.uk, wicksm@parliament.uk, jwhittingdale.mp@tory.org.uk, whiteheada@parliament.uk, weirm@parliament.uk, webbs@parliament.uk, wattsd@parliament.uk, watsont@parliament.uk, watkinsona@parliament.uk, watersonn@parliament.uk, wareingr@parliament.uk, wardc@parliament.uk, walthol@parliament.uk, walterr@parliament.uk, walleyj@parliament.uk, wallaceb@parliament.uk, walkerc@parliament.uk, visr@parliament.uk, theresa@theresavilliers.co.uk, viggersp@parliament.uk, vazk@parliament.uk, varas@parliament.uk, vaizeye@parliament.uk, ussherk@parliament.uk, tyriea@parliament.uk, twiggd@parliament.uk, turnern@parliament.uk, turnerd@parliament.uk, truswellp@parliament.uk, trickettj@parliament.uk, tredinnickd@parliament.uk, touhigd@parliament.uk, toddm@parliament.uk, tippingp@parliament.uk, stephen@stephentimms.org.uk, thursoj@parliament.uk, thornberrye@parliament.uk, thomasgr@parliament.uk, teathers@parliament.uk, pricemah@parliament.uk, brandj@parliament.uk, taylori@parliament.uk, taylordl@parliament.uk, webstera@parliament.uk, tamim@parliament.uk, edwardsn@parliament.uk, swireh@parliament.uk, swinsonj@parliament.uk, sutcliffeg@parliament.uk, stunella@parliament.uk, stuartgc@parliament.uk, stuartg@parliament.uk, stringerg@parliament.uk, mail@garystreeter.co.uk, antonia.romeo@justice.gsi.gov.uk, daviesk@parliament.uk, stoateh@parliament.uk, ianstewartmp@parliament.uk, steena@parliament.uk, starkeyp@parliament.uk, spinkr@parliament.uk, spelmanc@parliament.uk, spellarj@parliament.uk, southworthh@parliament.uk, soulsbyp@parliament.uk, soamesn@parliament.uk, annesnelgrovemp@parliament.uk, bobsmith@cix.co.uk, smithj@parliament.uk, smithjj@parliament.uk, smithg@parliament.uk, flackk@parliament.uk, smithac@parliament.uk, smithad@parliament.uk, slaughtera@parliament.uk, skinnerd@parliament.uk, keithsimpsonmp@parliament.uk, davidsimpson@upperbannd.u.p.co.uk, simpsona@parliament.uk, simons@parliament.uk, simmondsm@parliament.uk, shortc@parliament.uk, jim@james-sheridan-mp.org.uk, shepherdr@parliament.uk, sheermanb@parliament.uk, shawj@parliament.uk, shappsg@parliament.uk, selousa@parliament.uk, seabecka@parliament.uk, scottle@parliament.uk, sarwarm@parliament.uk,

sandersa@parliament.uk,

salterm@parliament.uk,

ryanj@parliament.uk,

brooksse@parliament.uk,

russellcm@parliament.uk,

ruffleyd@parliament.uk,

ruddockj@parliament.uk,

ruanec@parliament.uk,

royf@parliament.uk,

rowenp@parliament.uk,

rosindella@parliament.uk,

rooneyt@parliament.uk,

rogersond@parliament.uk,

robinsoni@parliament.uk,

robinsong@parliament.uk,

robertsonl@parliament.uk,

robertsonjo@parliament.uk,

robertsonh@parliament.uk,

robertsona@parliament.uk,

thompsondm@parliament.uk,

riordanl@parliament.uk,

shaylorc@parliament.uk,

renniew@parliament.uk,

reidj@parliament.uk,

reida@parliament.uk,

reedjr@parliament.uk,

redwoodj@parliament.uk,

raynsfordn@parliament.uk,

randallj@parliament.uk,

rammellb@parliament.uk,

purnellj@parliament.uk,

kenpurchasemp@parliament.uk,

pughj@parliament.uk,

prosserg@parliament.uk,

pritchardm@parliament.uk,

hunterj@parliament.uk,

primarolod@parliament.uk,

pricea@parliament.uk,

prenticeg@parliament.uk,

info@bridgetprenticemp.org.uk,

stevepoundmp@parliament.uk,

popeg@parliament.uk,

plaskittj@parliament.uk,

picklese@parliament.uk,

daviesbe@parliament.uk,

penningm@parliament.uk,

pellinga@parliament.uk,

pearsoni@parliament.uk,

mckeem@parliament.uk,

paicejet@parliament.uk,

owena@parliament.uk,

ottawayr@parliament.uk,

osbornes@parliament.uk,

opikl@parliament.uk,

olnerb@parliament.uk,

oharae@parliament.uk,

obriens@parliament.uk,

obrienm@parliament.uk,

oatenm@parliament.uk,

newmarkb@parliament.uk,

neillb@parliament.uk,

naysmithd@parliament.uk,

murrisona@parliament.uk,

hunta@parliament.uk,

murphyj@parliament.uk,

murphyd@parliament.uk,

munnm@parliament.uk,

mundelld@parliament.uk,

mullinc@parliament.uk,

mulhollandg@parliament.uk,

george@gmudie.fsnet.co.uk,

mountfordk@parliament.uk,

mossm@parliament.uk,

EmorleyMP,

morganj@parliament.uk,

mordenj@parliament.uk,

moranm@parliament.uk,

michaelmooremp@parliament.uk,

moonm@parliament.uk,

molec@parliament.uk,

moffattl@parliament.uk,

moffata@parliament.uk,

mitchellav@parliament.uk,

andrewmitchellmp@parliament.uk,

miltona@parliament.uk,

foxlc@parliament.uk,

millera@parliament.uk,

milibande@parliament.uk,

milibandd@parliament.uk,

milburna@parliament.uk,

alunmichaelmp@parliament.uk,

merrong@parliament.uk,

millicanh@parliament.uk,

meacherm@parliament.uk,

mayt@parliament.uk,

francismaudemp@parliament.uk,

matesm@parliament.uk,

martlewe@parliament.uk,

martinm@parliament.uk,

marshallandrewsr@parliament.uk,

davidmarshallmp@parliament.uk,

gordonmarsdenmp@parliament.uk,

marrisr@parliament.uk,

maplesj@parliament.uk,

mannj@parliament.uk,

mallaberj@parliament.uk,

malinsh@parliament.uk,

maliks@parliament.uk,

maina@parliament.uk,

mahmoodk@parliament.uk,

mactaggartf@parliament.uk,

macshaned@parliament.uk,

mcnultyt@parliament.uk,

macneila@parliament.uk,

patrick.mcloughlin.mp@parliament.uk,

david@davidmaclean.com,

mackinlaya@parliament.uk,

mckennar@parliament.uk,

mckechina@parliament.uk,

mackaya@parliament.uk,

mcisaacs@parliament.uk,

mcintosha@parliament.uk,

mcguirea@parliament.uk,

mcgovernj@parliament.uk,

mcfallj@parliament.uk,

mcfaddenp@parliament.uk,

macdougallj@parliament.uk,

mcdonnellj@parliament.uk,

mcdonnella@parliament.uk,

mcdonaghs@parliament.uk,

mccreaw@parliament.uk,

mccartneyi@parliament.uk,

mccarthyfrys@parliament.uk,

mccarthyk@parliament.uk,

admin@chrismccaffertymp.org.uk,

mccabes@parliament.uk,

gyr@talktalk.net,

professinalstandards@northumbria.pnn.police.uk, professionalstandards@northumbria.pnn.police.uk, Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk,

atkinsonp@parliament.uk,

enquiries@kentishfalconry.co.uk, david.luckett@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk

chalkiasg@parliament.uk

afriyiea@parliament.uk

aingern@parliament.uk

info@peterainsworth.com

ainsworthr@parliament.uk

alexanderdg@parliament.uk

alexanderd@parliament.uk

amessd@parliament.uk

ancramm@parliament.uk

andersonda@parliament.uk

andersonj@parliament.uk

arbuthnotj@parliament.uk

armstronghj@parliament.uk

atkinsc@parliament.uk

atkinsonp@parliament.uk

austinj@parliament.uk

richardbaconmp@parliament.uk

baileya@parliament.uk

bairdv@parliament.uk

bakern@parliament.uk

baldryt@parliament.uk

ballse@parliament.uk

banksgr@parliament.uk

barkerg@parliament.uk

barlowc@parliament.uk

baronj@parliament.uk

barrettj@parliament.uk

barronk@parliament.uk

battlej@parliament.uk

bayleyh@parliament.uk

begga@parliament.uk

cheesemang@parliament.uk

contact@stuartbellmp.org

bellinghamh@parliament.uk

bennh@parliament.uk

bentonj@parliament.uk

benyonr@parliament.uk

bercowj@parliament.uk

berryr@parliament.uk

bettsc@parliament.uk

binleyb@parliament.uk

blackmanl@parliament.uk

blearsh@parliament.uk

blizzardb@parliament.uk

blunkettd@parliament.uk

crispinbluntmp@parliament.uk

bonep@parliament.uk

borrowd@parliament.uk

hodgesm@parliament.uk

bottomleyp@parliament.uk

bradshawb@parliament.uk

bradyg@parliament.uk

braket@parliament.uk

canterbury@tory.org

breedc@parliament.uk

brennank@parliament.uk

brokenshirej@parliament.uk

brookea@parliament.uk

privateoffice@no10.x.gsi.gov.uk

brownl@parliament.uk

smithlu@parliament.uk

brownr@parliament.uk

browned@parliament.uk

browningaf@parliament.uk

hernandeza@parliament.uk

bryantc@parliament.uk

burdenr@parliament.uk

burgonc@parliament.uk

grahamlm@parliament.uk

burnss@parliament.uk

burrowesd@parliament.uk

info@paulburstow.org.uk

burta@parliament.uk

burtl@parliament.uk

dawnbutlermp@parliament.uk

butterfillj@parliament.uk

byerss@parliament.uk

byrnel@parliament.uk

bottomleyp@parliament.uk

bradshawb@parliament.uk

bradyg@parliament.uk

braket@parliament.uk

canterbury@tory.org

breedc@parliament.uk

brennank@parliament.uk

brokenshirej@parliament.uk

brookea@parliament.uk

privateoffice@no10.x.gsi.gov.uk

brownl@parliament.uk

smithlu@parliament.uk

brownr@parliament.uk

browned@parliament.uk

browningaf@parliament.uk

hernandeza@parliament.uk

bryantc@parliament.uk

burdenr@parliament.uk

burgonc@parliament.uk

grahamlm@parliament.uk

burnss@parliament.uk

burrowesd@parliament.uk

info@paulburstow.org.uk

burta@parliament.uk

burtl@parliament.uk

dawnbutlermp@parliament.uk

butterfillj@parliament.uk

byerss@parliament.uk

byrnel@parliament.uk

lawrences@parliament.uk

cairnsd@parliament.uk

camerond@parliament.uk

campbellal@parliament.uk

campbellg@parliament.uk

hendersonc@parliament.uk

carmichaela@parliament.uk

carswelld@parliament.uk

orgsec@stonecons.freeserve.co.uk

catonm@parliament.uk

cawseyi@parliament.uk

colinchallenmp@parliament.uk

chapmanb@parliament.uk

chaytord@parliament.uk

chopec@parliament.uk

claphamm@parliament.uk

clappisonj@parliament.uk

gregclarkmp@parliament.uk

clarkk@parliament.uk

clarkec@parliament.uk

clarkp@parliament.uk

clarkek@parliament.uk

clarket@parliament.uk

cleggn@parliament.uk

cliftonbrowng@parliament.uk

clwyda@parliament.uk

coakerv@parliament.uk

coffeya@parliament.uk

cohenh@parliament.uk

connartym@parliament.uk

conwayd@parliament.uk

cookf@parliament.uk

cooperre@parliament.uk

lawrences@parliament.uk,

cairnsd@parliament.uk,

camerond@parliament.uk,

campbellal@parliament.uk,

campbellg@parliament.uk,

hendersonc@parliament.uk,

carmichaela@parliament.uk,

carswelld@parliament.uk,

orgsec@stonecons.freeserve.co.uk,

catonm@parliament.uk,

cawseyi@parliament.uk,

colinchallenmp@parliament.uk,

chapmanb@parliament.uk,

chaytord@parliament.uk,

chopec@parliament.uk,

claphamm@parliament.uk,

clappisonj@parliament.uk,

gregclarkmp@parliament.uk,

clarkk@parliament.uk,

clarkec@parliament.uk,

clarkp@parliament.uk,

clarkek@parliament.uk,

clarket@parliament.uk,

cleggn@parliament.uk,

cliftonbrowng@parliament.uk,

clwyda@parliament.uk,

coakerv@parliament.uk,

coffeya@parliament.uk,

cohenh@parliament.uk,

connartym@parliament.uk,

conwayd@parliament.uk,

cookf@parliament.uk,

cooperre@parliament.uk,

coopery@parliament.uk,

corbynj@parliament.uk,

cousinsj@parliament.uk,

tellgeoffrey@geoffreycox.co.uk,

crabbs@parliament.uk,

crausbyd@parliament.uk,

creaghm@parliament.uk,

cruddasj@parliament.uk,

rowenc@parliament.uk,

cummingsj@parliament.uk,

trudgianr@parliament.uk,

cunninghamt@parliament.uk,

rapsonj@parliament.uk,

curtisthomasc@parliament.uk,

darlinga@parliament.uk

daveye@parliament.uk

iandavidsonmp@parliament.uk

daviesdc@parliament.uk

daviesd@parliament.uk

daviesq@parliament.uk

daviesp@parliament.uk

deanj@parliament.uk

denhamj@parliament.uk

devinej@parliament.uk

dhandap@parliament.uk

andrewdismoremp@parliament.uk

djanoglyj@parliament.uk

dobbinj@parliament.uk

collinsb@parliament.uk

doddsn@parliament.uk

donaldsonjm@parliament.uk

donohoeb@parliament.uk

doranf@parliament.uk

dorriesn@parliament.uk

drewd@parliament.uk

james@jamesduddridge.com.

duncana@parliament.uk

kybetto@parliament.uk

dunnep@parliament.uk

durkanm@parliament.uk

eaglea@parliament.uk

ellmanl@parliament.uk

ellwoodt@parliament.uk

engeln@parliament.uk

ennisj@parliament.uk

etheringtonw@parliament.uk

evansn@parliament.uk

evennettd@parliament.uk

fallonm@parliament.uk

tim@timfarron.co.uk

featherstonel@parliament.uk

fieldf@parliament.uk

fieldm@parliament.uk

flellor@parliament.uk

flintc@parliament.uk

fosterd@parliament.uk

mp@1066.net

fosterm@parliament.uk

douglasi@parliament.uk

francish@parliament.uk

smithade@parliament.uk

farrellyp@parliament.uk

fisherm@parliament.uk

fraserc@parliament.uk

galerj@parliament.uk

gallowayg@parliament.uk

gapesm@parliament.uk

gardinerb@parliament.uk

garniere@parliament.uk

david@davidgauke.com

cartera@parliament.uk

georgeb@parliament.uk

gerrardn@parliament.uk

gibbn@parliament.uk

gibsoni@parliament.uk

gidleys@parliament.uk

gillanc@parliament.uk

gilroyb@parliament.uk

godsiffr@parliament.uk

gogginsp@parliament.uk

goldsworthyja@parliament.uk

goodmanh@parliament.uk

goodmanp@parliament.uk

goodwillr@parliament.uk

govem@parliament.uk

jamesgraymp@parliament.uk

greend@parliament.uk

graylingc@parliament.uk

greeningj@parliament.uk

greenwayj@parliament.uk

grieved@parliament.uk

griffithn@parliament.uk

groganj@parliament.uk

gummerj@parliament.uk

gwynnea@parliament.uk

haguew@parliament.uk

hainp@parliament.uk

13 June 2008 PETER ATKINSON

13 June 2008.

Dear Peter Atkinson,

Ref; withhold evidence and perjury and the police refusing to investigate my complaint.

In your position as Hexham MP and my elected representative, I have been advised by Liberty to invite you to ask the Home Secretary to set up an Investigation into my complaints against the Police and the RSPB.

Please find enclosed the correspondence that I have spent years forcing out of Animal Health. You will note that the Department of the Environment expressly stated that Parkin’s probes were not to be used in my court case. I want you TO ask questions in Parliament how this occurred.

ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH AND I WANT YOU TO STAND UP FOR ME.

Thank you for your help.

Yours truly,

Derek Canning LLB [HONS]

WE NEED THE TRUTH

Subject: RE: I WANT THE TRUTH AND I WANT IT NOW

Date: 11/06/2008 07:37:21 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING@aol.com

CC: Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, atkinsonp@parliament.uk, freedom.info@northumbria.pnn.police.uk, Freedom-of-information@nottingham.ac.uk, Freedomofinformation@Nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

You have copied the letter from DOE sent to the RSPB (dated 22nd Nov 1993) in your e-mail. I have nothing to add to that letter which makes the situation at that time absolutely clear.

Yours sincerely

John Hounslow

John Hounslow

Animal Health

WLRS

UK Management Authority – Head of Licensing & Enforcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Temple Quay House

2 The Square

Temple Quay

BRISTOL

BS1 6EB

 0117 372 8831

 0117 372 8206

 john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

 Help save the planet- do you really need to print this?

Sent: 10 June 2008 19:40

To: Hounslow, John (AH)

Cc: Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk; atkinsonp@parliament.uk; freedom.info@northumbria.pnn.police.uk; Freedom-of-information@nottingham.ac.uk; Freedomofinformation@Nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk

Subject: I WANT THE TRUTH AND I WANT IT NOW

DID THE DOE TELL PARKIN AND/or GUY SHORROCK NOT TO USE THE PARKIN'S SINGLE LOCUS PROBES IN MY COURT CASE? WHO KNOW WHAT I AM ASKING YOU THEREFORE DO NOT BE EVASIVE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION.

WHY DID THE DOE NOT WANT THE PROBES USED IN MY CASE?

EMAIL SENT 10 June 2008.

Laura Blackband 11 June 2008

11 June 2008.

Laura Blackband

Valios & Boardman Chambers

4 Breams Buildings, Chancery Lane,

London, EC4A 1HP

Dear Laura Blackband.

Ref; appealing my conviction of the 18th May 1995.

Please find enclosed the correspondence that I have been spending years to acquire between the DoE, Parkin, Wetton, SHORROCK and the police. Please note it the evidence further supports that Parkin was funded in part by the RSPB HOWEVER the most important matter is that all of the previously mentioned except the police were clearly told not to use Parkin’s probes in my case.

Yours truly,

Derek Canning

10 JUNE 2008 Right Honourable Judge Michael CARTLIDGE.

10 June 2008.

To the right Honourable Judge Michael Cartlidge.

Reference: genetic evidence.

Further to my recent correspondence, please find enclosed various documentation from the DoE and the RSPB that shows that Guy Shorrock or Karen Bradbury and Parkin were told in writing not to use the single locus probes in my case by the DOE and this clear written instruction was not acted on.

Wetton did not give evidence in person in a case before my case and it was the RSPB who had set Parkin up to do the DNA profiling and the RSPB had part funded the DNA profiling, Shorrock OR Karen Bradbury even offered to part fund some DNA profiling in my case in a letter to the DoE. Do not take my word for that just read the enclosed evidence yourself. There is much more, however, I will not burden you with more facts other than to say please read the enclosed evidence and the truth will become known then I would call on your sense of justice to ask you to contact the police and ask for a criminal inquiry into Parkin, Wetton and Shorrock. No man should be sent to jail due to lies.

Thank you for your help.

Derek Canning LLB [HONS]

post-17028-1219195229_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1219195343_thumb.jpg

THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHAT THE POINT OF ALL THIS IS I WILL TELL YOU:

TO SHOW HOW THE POLICE IN SPITE OF OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER MY LETTERS OF COMPLAINT, NOT TO MENTION START AN INQUIRY INTO MY COMPLAINTS. THE POLICE ARE FRIGHTENED TO START INVESTIGATING MY COMPLAINTS AS THEY KNOW THAT IT WILL OPEN A PANDORA’S BOX OF CRIMES AND A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT THE POLICE WANT TO PROTECT WILL BE EXPOSED. THE POLICE HAVE A LEGAL DUTY TO INVESTIGATE MY COMPLAINT HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BOTHER THEM. I HAVE ASKED THE POLICE IF I AM WRONG THEN POINT OUT WHERE I AM WRONG AND THIS HAS BEEN MET WITH SILENCE OR A STATEMENT THAT I DID NOT COMPLAIN WITHIN 12 MONTH. THE CRIMES THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT ARE INDICTABLE CRIMES THAT DO NOT HAVE A TIME LIMIT.

• 2 weeks later...
THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHAT THE POINT OF ALL THIS IS I WILL TELL YOU:

TO SHOW HOW THE POLICE IN SPITE OF OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER MY LETTERS OF COMPLAINT, NOT TO MENTION START AN INQUIRY INTO MY COMPLAINTS. THE POLICE ARE FRIGHTENED TO START INVESTIGATING MY COMPLAINTS AS THEY KNOW THAT IT WILL OPEN A PANDORA’S BOX OF CRIMES AND A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT THE POLICE WANT TO PROTECT WILL BE EXPOSED. THE POLICE HAVE A LEGAL DUTY TO INVESTIGATE MY COMPLAINT HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BOTHER THEM. I HAVE ASKED THE POLICE IF I AM WRONG THEN POINT OUT WHERE I AM WRONG AND THIS HAS BEEN MET WITH SILENCE OR A STATEMENT THAT I DID NOT COMPLAIN WITHIN 12 MONTH. THE CRIMES THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT ARE INDICTABLE CRIMES THAT DO NOT HAVE A TIME LIMIT.

Never read all of your letters but i got the drift. I have been told my a sergent that the law is implocated at the officers discression. Basically meaning they will pick and choose depending on what suits them. f*****g useless. :thumbdown:

• 4 months later...
STILL WAITING FOR A POLICE INQUIRY INTO THE REAL CRIMINALS

QUOTE (DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS] @ Jan 23 2009, 12:58 AM)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=awAYdZFAG8g

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b4cBknhngbk

ABOVE IS THE PROGRAMMES OF THE RSPB BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR BOGUS DNA. NOTE THAT I HAVE THE REPORTS FROM THE MYATT COURT CASE THAT DISCREDITED THE DNA EVIDENCE OF DR PARKIN

• 2 weeks later...

STILL WAITING FOR A POLICE INQUIRY INTO THE REAL CRIMINALS

QUOTE (DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS] @ Jan 23 2009, 12:58 AM)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=awAYdZFAG8g

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b4cBknhngbk

ABOVE IS THE PROGRAMMES OF THE RSPB BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR BOGUS DNA. NOTE THAT I HAVE THE REPORTS FROM THE MYATT COURT CASE THAT DISCREDITED THE DNA EVIDENCE OF DR PARKIN

post-17028-1233672367_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1233672389_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1233672410_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1233672432_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...