what olour are theses:?

They all look ferret coloured to me.... :whistling::laugh:

It don't matter, but it is nice to know what people are calling them though. :thumbs:

looks donkey brown to me :laugh:

Christ Kay, that'll be a new class at the shows if anyone gets wind of that one! :laugh:

"Next up after the 'donkey brown' category, the 'looks like the gobbet of phlegm I coughed up last night' category!" :laugh:

what about the none descript colours though :laugh: you know the sludge brown & the ginger albinos :laugh:

People just wouldn't pay as much to get a ginger/sandy versus a cinammon/copper/'blue'or whatever.

No fancy names, no fancy prices :laugh:

It don't matter, but it is nice to know what people are calling them though. :thumbs:

Christ Kay, that'll be a new class at the shows if anyone gets wind of that one! :laugh:

"Next up after the 'donkey brown' category, the 'looks like the gobbet of phlegm I coughed up last night' category!" :laugh:

what about the none descript colours though :laugh: you know the sludge brown & the ginger albinos :laugh:

People just wouldn't pay as much to get a ginger/sandy versus a cinammon/copper/'blue'or whatever.

well you know the more classes the less entered into each class more prizes to be had :laugh:

well you know the more classes the less entered into each class more prizes to be had :laugh:

naaa i like the real big classes... a bit more exciting to win best kit outta 40 instead of 4 !!

naaa i like the real big classes... a bit more exciting to win best kit outta 40 instead of 4 !!

Thats how it should be , but its not about the ferrets its the faces if theres not enough prizes given away they sulk :laugh: