what olour are theses:?

the one on the right is an albino the one in the middle is a pole cat but the one on the left ?

is it silver, sandy or just a light pole cat

forsalepic-1.jpg

100_1123-1.jpg

looks sandy to me... but a little dark.. like a light coloured poley or dark sandy lol

lorelei used to be indecisive, but now she's not sure! hehehe :D

They all look ferret coloured to me.... :whistling::laugh:

It don't matter, but it is nice to know what people are calling them though. :thumbs:

looks donkey brown to me :laugh:

Christ Kay, that'll be a new class at the shows if anyone gets wind of that one! :laugh:

"Next up after the 'donkey brown' category, the 'looks like the gobbet of phlegm I coughed up last night' category!" :laugh:

:tongue2: heheh

lorelei used to be indecisive, but now she's not sure! hehehe :D

pm me your mob number and i will send you a picture of my little guy. from you. he is huge and doing really well. I just got given 2 little jills today. lovely little things

They all look ferret coloured to me.... :whistling::laugh:

It don't matter, but it is nice to know what people are calling them though. :thumbs:

looks donkey brown to me :laugh:

Christ Kay, that'll be a new class at the shows if anyone gets wind of that one! :laugh:

"Next up after the 'donkey brown' category, the 'looks like the gobbet of phlegm I coughed up last night' category!" :laugh:

what about the none descript colours though :laugh: you know the sludge brown & the ginger albinos :laugh:

I'd go with, from left to right

polecat, dark polecat, albino

I have a few kitts in the dark polecat shade, which I would'ent really even call polecat, as they are so dark, and de-viod of the mask, if anything, more of a mink appearance

(before anyone ask's, no they wer'nt breed from wild mink,polecat,beaver,otter etc)

does he have white feet?

looks like a chocolate colour to me, if he has white feet then his is a mitt too

looks a lot like my hob when he was a kit, he went dark but... kept the face light, and is a mitt(white feet and bib)

the most energetic ferret ive ever seen, and athletic