hunting pictures and terriers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

we all think some times were the only ones who hunt with terriers , we went to estonia and got talking to some lads in a bar were they had stuffed boars and fox on the walls they hunt with what looked like mongrels to us but they told us these dogs had been use fof longer than he could remember we nevre got the chance to see then work but they showed us pictures of these little curs baying at wild boar four times there size we asked about fox they told us they mostly shot them but there dogs would fight them if they had to they couldent understand why we dig to fox

We have alot of hunting terriers here in Finland and many breeds of them (German huntingterriers, Working jack russells, Patterdale terriers, Smooth- and Wire foxterriers example..) Some Working russell hunters had imported terriers from UK to the here in Finland.

Guest blackntan
Hi raippa, do u know anyone who use smooth haired Fox Terriers in Finland ?

I have two, u can see my hunting here http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=49583

btw, why do people write post wtih caps lock on and is it really necessary to quote 5 post in one, very anoying to read them...

DONT READ IT THEN , EVER THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPUTER LITERATE AS YOU MY BE AND AS THIS IS NOT A GRAMMER COMPETION WHO FOOKING CARES :icon_eek:
Hi raippa, do u know anyone who use smooth haired Fox Terriers in Finland ?

I have two, u can see my hunting here http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=49583

btw, why do people write post wtih caps lock on and is it really necessary to quote 5 post in one, very anoying to read them...

Couple of my friends have these smooth foxterriers and i know a few kennels wich breeds these "hunting line" smooth foxterriers.

Edited by raippa