lakeland x parson russell pics

I'm hoping my lass lets me get over for a bit sport with L330, Danny300 and Irish Lurcher, also I'll be having a drink with Alan626 and hoping to take in a show or 2 as well :thumbs:

Am I Black? :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry mate, I'm sure I'll get to meet you as well :thumbs: , I might even have a spare terrier pup for you or L330 as my bitch is showing signs of breaking down :victory:

:laugh: Sound bud :thumbs:

Is my new pup black? :victory:

Rough black dog to smooth black bitch so chances are it will be :thumbs: , I could dye it chocolate brown though :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would not be out without a collar on him in the future ,mate he could drop some day and you won't find him       this is my lakeland x russell bitch ,ground work is what they are bred for a

laky russel

L330 wins nearly all the shows over there , he has stiff competition this year from Danny300 . Good luck with your pup Buster Red

Posted Images

I'm hoping my lass lets me get over for a bit sport with L330, Danny300 and Irish Lurcher, also I'll be having a drink with Alan626 and hoping to take in a show or 2 as well :thumbs:

Am I Black? :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry mate, I'm sure I'll get to meet you as well :thumbs: , I might even have a spare terrier pup for you or L330 as my bitch is showing signs of breaking down :victory:

:laugh: Sound bud :thumbs:

Is my new pup black? :victory:

Rough black dog to smooth black bitch so chances are it will be :thumbs: , I could dye it chocolate brown though :laugh:

Perfect :thumbs:

if she lets ya over. dont drink to much guinness.it will turn your shit black.just like patterdale 666. ha ha only jokein mate.good luck

if she lets ya over. dont drink to much guinness.it will turn your shit black.just like patterdale 666. ha ha only jokein mate.good luck

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: