lakeland x parson russell pics

a bit of encourgment by the pup today.had her out with the lurcher today,just for the exercise more than anything else.walking along an auld crumbled stone wall over grown with brambles.and in she went .she had a good mooch around.the younglad went in after her and there she was trying to dig down into the rocks.so the lad was pulling away at the rocks and the pup was having a good go herself.didint find anything but at least its a start i suppose.she might make it after all.half the reason i wasint sure about her was i bought her at a game fair off a man i didint know .so had know idea if her parents were any good.the lad seen her ,wanted her and that was that,what can ya do.have to say she does look the part.ill see can he put some pics up. i wouldint have a fcukin clue were to start.

Glad it,s working out for you and especially your lad, good luck with her. :thumbs:

thanks mate, got him the terrier last year and bought him a whippetxhound x bullhound 5 months old now.so he has the dogs he wanted .the lad is fifteen and a cheeky little fcuker at that.lol.so he should be ready to give it a good go come the winter.hope he does right by the dogs now and gets them out as much as he can. Edited by buster red

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would not be out without a collar on him in the future ,mate he could drop some day and you won't find him       this is my lakeland x russell bitch ,ground work is what they are bred for a

laky russel

L330 wins nearly all the shows over there , he has stiff competition this year from Danny300 . Good luck with your pup Buster Red

Posted Images

Have you taken the pup out with older dogs that are working buster , i found this helps a young dog realise what is expected of it

i was getting her out with patt x russel dog.he was a great bushing dog ,but has started to go to ground ,i got gaught out twice with him .had to ring a mate to come and rescue him for me.embarrasing,cant trust him to stay on top anymore,didint think he had it in him to be honest.ill try get her out with some good bushing dogs and c if she picks it up.thanks for the advise

I would not be out without a collar on him in the future ,mate he could drop some day and you won't find him

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

this is my lakeland x russell bitch ,ground work is what they are bred for and if they start ,if they are any good they won't stop

smashin looking terriers them.what type is the small black tan and what size.

Have you taken the pup out with older dogs that are working buster , i found this helps a young dog realise what is expected of it

i was getting her out with patt x russel dog.he was a great bushing dog ,but has started to go to ground ,i got gaught out twice with him .had to ring a mate to come and rescue him for me.embarrasing,cant trust him to stay on top anymore,didint think he had it in him to be honest.ill try get her out with some good bushing dogs and c if she picks it up.thanks for the advise

I would not be out without a collar on him in the future ,mate he could drop some day and you won't find him

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

this is my lakeland x russell bitch ,ground work is what they are bred for and if they start ,if they are any good they won't stop

he is a full lakeland about 13"

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

he;s a cracker .did ya ever show him .i know the showing thing isint everyones cup of tea.but id say he would clean up.ill be going for that type when im getting another dog.

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

he;s a cracker .did ya ever show him .i know the showing thing isint everyones cup of tea.but id say he would clean up.ill be going for that type when im getting another dog.

L330 wins nearly all the shows over there ;) , he has stiff competition this year from Danny300 :toast: . Good luck with your pup Buster Red :victory:

• Like 1

that is a well bred terrier had one before very good dog on a fox

mate you cant say thats well bred until you no what lines the dam and sire are from , but what you can say is that this cross are handy for the job. some people breed crap and some breed hard digging dogs

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

L330 wins nearly all the shows over there ;) , he has stiff competition this year from Danny300 :toast: . Good luck with your pup Buster Red :victory:

I only ever showed him once that was at Dessie Macken's christmas show and he got champion terrier

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

I only ever showed him once that was at Dessie Macken's christmas show and he got champion terrier

Well done mate :thumbs:

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

nice one.ill have a look out for his dogs so.im planing on going to a few with me own dog patt x parson russel.ive showed him twice already and done ok.its a day out and a bit of craic.

098.jpg

032-1.jpg

fair play to ya mate .well done

I'm hoping my lass lets me get over for a bit sport with L330, Danny300 and Irish Lurcher, also I'll be having a drink with Alan626 and hoping to take in a show or 2 as well :thumbs:

Am I Black? :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry mate, I'm sure I'll get to meet you as well :thumbs: , I might even have a spare terrier pup for you or L330 as my bitch is showing signs of breaking down :victory:

I'm hoping my lass lets me get over for a bit sport with L330, Danny300 and Irish Lurcher, also I'll be having a drink with Alan626 and hoping to take in a show or 2 as well :thumbs:

Am I Black? :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry mate, I'm sure I'll get to meet you as well :thumbs: , I might even have a spare terrier pup for you or L330 as my bitch is showing signs of breaking down :victory:

:laugh: Sound bud :thumbs:

Is my new pup black? :victory: