Converting Sheds?

mesh where the windows should be, add an outside part on slabs & a cat flap sized hole in the wood , just use the shed for them to kip in have a few bits & peices in there for them & some pipes , easy peasey :laugh:

i converted an old shed along time ago one of my first ,i cut out square sections down the sides of the shed and 2 triangle pieces in the door and the window space were all meshed.go for it as long as you dont cut the thick main frame of the shed it will be ok

Dont buy a homebase or a B&Q cheap shed ive seen fence pannels with thicker wood the ferrets would escape in no time buy a good quailty shed and it will last a live time

i found this, what do you lot think?

Shed

i would line the inside of the shed with proberly pyl wood? so they cant climb up the side or run out when i open the door so i think it would be ok, what do yous reckon?

cheers

We have one of those and the quality is shite like has been said I've seen rice paper thicker than the feather edge board they supply.

It will help if you put a sheet of plastic or simialar a foot or two up the inside of the door so you can step over it to get in but the ferrets cant bolt out it whilst your trying to feed them mate