Hi folks,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. An avid forum fan (retired and disabled) I don't get out shooting as much as I used to so forums help me fill in the gaps in my knowledge (don't know how I missed this forum until now). Keeps me out of trouble as well. I'm now 60 years of age and a grandfather of six, three of whom are shooting nuts too, thanks to Grandad. I own a very nice S400 but the pleasure of my life is my customised XS78. Once you've done a lot of tuning work on one of these things and ironed out all the kinks they are a reliable, accurate gun and great fun to shoot. I bulk fill all my own CO2 which has got the costs down to an absolute minimum - just as pellet prices go through the roof! I was involved in the development of the Rowan Magazine for the QB/XS78 family of guns and it's my gun XS78 that is pictured on their site sporting the new magazine. I shoot with Bolton Air Gun Society and am an infrequent visitor to Hereward FTC in Peterborough where my two Grandsons live. I also shoot a little with Warrington and District Pistol and Rifle Club. I no longer hunt as I struggle to get about but I do pop off the odd Magpie or Rat that makes a nuisance of itself in my mini nature reserve at the bottom of my garden. The wife calls it a mess but to me it's a well planned nature reserve :whistling:

Steve

My XS78 below

post-21116-1216751026_thumb.jpg

Edited by Biffo1262