Another good night out

Evening all just thought I'd drop in with a quick post/pic's of tonights hunting trip me and the "duck" were on after work today....enjoy, and by the way the last pic is of some unusual quarry "goldenarms" dropped on Sunday...unfortunately I was bad off the drink so was'nt there or I would'nt have let him shoot it!!!

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Hope the Antis don't get hold of the last one or we are all fooked!!!!

Happy hunting & stay safe

Coney.

Evening all just thought I'd drop in with a quick post/pic's of tonights hunting trip me and the "duck" were on after work today....enjoy, and by the way the last pic is of some unusual quarry "goldenarms" dropped on Sunday...unfortunately I was bad off the drink so was'nt there or I would'nt have let him shoot it!!!

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Coney.

coney you didn't mention the family of ferrets we saw in that warren there must of been 4+ in it saw we gutted the rabbit and placed outside for them they never came back out saw we went for a mooch about then came back 15 mins later only to see a blood stain on the ground where the guts were little feckers came out when we went :wallbash: wanted to catch them

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Coney.

Nice 1 backward.!!!!!!!