what am I ?

Guest jojoamojo
dont get attached to working ferts or dogs , they are tools to get the job done , they are fed and well looked after for doing so.

I'd wager your half-dozen workers still get more handling than a ferret belonging to a pet collector with 30-odd ferrets and a full-time job.

wow, how many people do you know like that Dave?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont get attached to working ferts or dogs , they are tools to get the job done , they are fed and well looked after for doing so.

I'd wager your half-dozen workers still get more handling than a ferret belonging to a pet collector with 30-odd ferrets and a full-time job.

im single ,work full time and have 26 ferrets and all my ferrets are well handled and well cared for .

Guest jojoamojo

im single ,work full time and have 26 ferrets and all my ferrets are well handled and well cared for .

dont tell dave, he will slander you all over the internet, inless he likes you, if you know what i mean :icon_eek: :sick:

Guest jojoamojo
wow, how many people do you know like that Dave?

Enough :laugh:

care to name any? or prove that you know them? maybe you can tell bigred and he can post it for you :victory:

Guest bigredbusa

hey caz you big mouth , would you like to tell the board what other name you go by ???

funny that it is the same name that decided to put my name up on the ALF website , nice move seeings i had a pregnant wife at home.

i knew you was a wrong un , mercia crap

Guest jojoamojo
hey caz you big mouth , would you like to tell the board what other name you go by ???

funny that it is the same name that decided to put my name up on the ALF website , nice move seeings i had a pregnant wife at home.

i knew you was a wrong un , mercia crap

what are you on about? ALF sites? your pregnant Wife? are you sure this is me? i dont know who you are and only know you from here

what is an ALF site please? then i will go check

Guest jojoamojo

right, you are pissing me off now, i dont know you never have and would prefer it to stay that way- here is a list of the forums i hae ever been on if i have missed one then i apologise, i am sure someone will correct me, these are the only ones in my favourites,

quite simply i have nothing to hide so feel free to check me out - i only joined this one as some members were slagging me off and calling me a lesbian because i went on britains got talent, so i didnt come here to bother you, i didnt even know it existed

i am a member on

fefo- iorekbyrninson

mercia- ferret13

some cak forum called reptile life- ferretmuppet

friendlyferret- ferret13

was on the ferret hutch as spongebobsquareferret

british ferret club- ferret13

right to reply- ferretthirteen

ferrethaven- ferret13

i have 2 email addresses cazsmith19@yahoo.co.uk and cazlovesferrets@hotmail.co.uk- the only reason i have 2 is my hotmail one wouldnt forward to my phone so i got a yahoo one

these are the only forums i am a member of, i dont reecall any more but i am certianly not a member of animal liberation front boards, i take it this is the one you are banging on about - http://www.animalrightsdiscussion.com/phpBB3/index.php i have just googled it and scourred it for a ferret13 but i cant find one, please bear in mind its a popular name and i have been unable to get it as an email address or join some boards as ferret13 but its the only one that comes up on google, plus i would like to know if someone is pretending to be me! can you give me the link, i am going green here, i *hate* people accusing me of shit i didnt do :hmm:

if you want to insinuate things about me me or suggest things may i suggest you get your facts right first, you dont like people naming you I DONT LIKE PEOPLE SAYING I HAVE NAMED THEM ON A LIBERATION FORUM I AM NOT EVEN A F***** MEMBER OF :angry:

i am not opposed to hunting- never have been why would i own terriers and ferrets :icon_eek: and i am certainly not dumbassed enough to name someone on a forum i have quite enough stresses in life without following anyone round a forum :angry:

i will prove to you its not me- how dare you suggest i would do this

at least now i know why you hate me so much on here- you think i am someone else - its been bugging me for a while as to why you hate me so much with no apparent reason and try to say you know where i work i thought that was down to a few other members stirring trouble as they have done for a few years, but obviously not, its cause you have got me wrong, i am nnot who you think i am ......this can stop today, right now OK

Edited by jojoamojo