Badgercourt Springer Spaniel Pups

Hi All,

I have 5 Springer pups for sale, 4 dogs and 1 bitch from a very good Badgecourt line, ALL Pups are B&W, vet checked and legally docked with cert.

Sire, Thornycourt Firecrest of Badgercourt, Dam also out of Thornycourt kennels, with over 40 FTCH/FTW in 5 gen pedigree, KC Reg applied for.

I own and work the dam, she is a very hard working bitch with an exceptional temerament and totally silent, she is currently used for rough shooting, beating/picking up and hawking.

Dogs £300, Bitch £350.

For more info, please call Shaun on 07989985325.

i have pictures available but for some reason, i can't upload them, if someone can tell me how to do so, i will put them up

Hi All,

I have 5 Springer pups for sale, 4 dogs and 1 bitch from a very good Badgecourt line, ALL Pups are B&W, vet checked and legally docked with cert.

Sire, Thornycourt Firecrest of Badgercourt, Dam also out of Thornycourt kennels, with over 40 FTCH/FTW in 5 gen pedigree, KC Reg applied for.

I own and work the dam, she is a very hard working bitch with an exceptional temerament and totally silent, she is currently used for rough shooting, beating/picking up and hawking.

Dogs £300, Bitch £350.

For more info, please call Shaun on 07989985325.

i have pictures available but for some reason, i can't upload them, if someone can tell me how to do so, i will put them up

thats a very good line of dogs a mate of mine whos is one of the top trial judges in the uk rates that line highly .........

Hi Russell,

Yes, all pups still available, i have got 3 people interested but that's all at the moment, one thing i did forget to mention was that the pups are only 4 weeks old.

Regards, Shaun

u have a pm.

Regards