DOGS STOLEN ,doncaster,south yorkshire

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 20 dogs they tuck ,some ones got to no ,on sunday at the show i got told of a lad that just had 16 nicked ,that 36 dogs, come on ,how the feck didnt anyone see them,u cant trust no fecker now days.i no there was a old man and two sons up on a farm near sheffield that had some nicked dogs there once and a man went gave the son a good beating i was told and got his dogs back and there a c**t near chesterfield a young lad,he did a runner to peterbough as people was after him, jack price nos his name im sure ,hope this helps you.

When any dogs are stolen and cars have been seen hanging around lets have descritions of people cars reg plates e.t.c on forum .It might jog someones memory and lead to some useful info.A lot of dogs have been stolen hear,they aren't all going over water.If everybody keeps there eyes and ears open some info will come forward.If anybody is ever found for definate to have been stealing dogs they want a visit from a team of lads off hear and persuading not to do it again!!!!

Dont know about Ireland .Id be looking at channel tunnel so easy to take them thru .. :yes:
I think you are closer the mark, some may well come over here to eire. But i think that the majority are going on the continent or further afield. There is more money available in these destinations and less chance of the dogs turning up. And at the end of the day the fuckers who do this are after cash, the sad thing is the people who are doing this could well be reading these posts. cheers wex ps i hope the lads get their dogs back.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ferretlad

This post make's tragic reading,I cant' really see that its an opportunist thief thats done this, its gotta be a couple of fella's that knew of these dog's and had a market for them. I hope he at least gets some info on who the culprits are if not all the dog's back safe.

Guest fell terrier

there is a good chance that they have been taken by people to sell on but they could of been taken by antis did they not once steel a full pack of beagles whatever has happened it is bad crack and everyone in the dog game needs to stick together hope everyone gets em back here and over the water fingers crossed