DOGS STOLEN ,doncaster,south yorkshire

:wallbash: IT,s all to familier the title to this post these days .

BUT it seems the ever increasing crime of dog theft is another enemy working dog owners are having to face.

A very good friend of mine as had his yard hit three times in a week.

THE last time was yesterday in broad daylight the scum were disturbed and in there rushed exit to leave

left a large army issue duffle bag plus large essian type sack both had dog hair in them so the scum had been involved in the earlier visits,

TAKEN WERE

3 L/W SPRINGER BITH,ES

1 B/W SPRINGER DOG

1 FELL TERRIER DOG RED IN COLOUR

1 RED FELL TERRIER BITCH ALSO RED

1 BLACK NUTTAL DOG

1 CHOCOLATE NUTTAL BITCH

2 BLACK FELL BITCHE,S ROUGH COATED

2 BLACK FELL DOGS ROUGH COATED

8 FELL TERRIER PUPS 7 RED 1 BLACK N TAN

reward offered for any imformation that leads to the return of these dogs, or the names of the scum so are team can pay em a visit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*****g scum mate ,with all the members on here surely someone will hear of some one getting rid of so many dogs my only worry is are all the members decent or is there one or two that may be quiet happy to buy a dog knowing it was stollen ,shit news i hope you get them back from the thieving scummy b*****ds

:wallbash: IT,s all to familier the title to this post these days .

BUT it seems the ever increasing crime of dog theft is another enemy working dog owners are having to face.

A very good friend of mine as had his yard hit three times in a week.

THE last time was yesterday in broad daylight the scum were disturbed and in there rushed exit to leave

left a large army issue duffle bag plus large essian type sack both had dog hair in them so the scum had been involved in the earlier visits,

TAKEN WERE

3 L/W SPRINGER BITH,ES

1 B/W SPRINGER DOG

1 FELL TERRIER DOG RED IN COLOUR

1 RED FELL TERRIER BITCH ALSO RED

1 BLACK NUTTAL DOG

1 CHOCOLATE NUTTAL BITCH

2 BLACK FELL BITCHE,S ROUGH COATED

2 BLACK FELL DOGS ROUGH COATED

8 FELL TERRIER PUPS 7 RED 1 BLACK N TAN

reward offered for any imformation that leads to the return of these dogs, or the names of the scum so are team can pay em a visit

Get your mate to ring other lads that have had dogs nicked, work together. Ring RVWTC, contact details in back of EDRD, they having a meeting about this stealing and involving as many clubs as possible.

the amount of posts on here an elsewhere about dogs gettin stolen is really out of hand !!!! :realmad: a was goin to build a kennell an run outside in my garden but a think al just keep my next dog indoors wi my other dog !! f$%*ing idiots that steal dogs..a would love to get my hands on them !!

eventually someone is goin to catch someone stealin there dogs and someone is goin to be seriously hurt (hopefully the thief) , keep hearin the police aint bothered, you watch though if a dog thief is hurt they will come down on the lad or lads like a ton of bricks, remember tony martin cryin for help about bein burgled they didnt give a f**k but when he took steps to protect himself they hammered him. hope the dogs are recovered and the fuckers who stole them get what they deserve.

Tony Martin is our mate is our mate is our mate,Tony Martin is our mate he shoots thieving scum bags.Bet there's dna on that bag handle or the sacks,the numpty's may have handled them with out gloves.Good luck in your search.

Reading these kind of threads makes me sick to my stomach :o:censored: fecking b*****ds, what a lot of dogs they pinched as well :o someone somewhere must be buying these dogs!! Anyone buying an adult dog should really be asking a lot of questions as you could be unwittingly buying someone elses prized worker thats been stolen to order :angry: