my first catch

of course richie,

thats 10 ferrets your picking up, minus 1 my missus is gonna have, plus the extra one (dark poley) your taking back, plus your dropping a mole off, oh and you can take the maggy in the front room :clapper:

:clapper:

• 2 weeks later...

RESPONDING ON HUBBY STUBBYS ABSENCE........... Yes they have water and bit of meat and some chicken pellets as they seem to like them! :icon_eek: one bird seems bigger than the other but still both youngsters, One of my friends years ago kept one as a pet and even taught it to speak and i've always wanted one as a pet but am wondering if the laws allow it :blink:

My mrs had one that was a pet for years,it fell out the nest and she looked after it and it tamed down she gave it the opertunity to fly off loads of times was forever taking it outside but it just clung to her, every time she threw it in the air to fly it just came straight back on her shoulder ,was a comical thing. I cant see how you'd get any problems reguarding the law etc as long as the bird was well looked after