ive heard that many people feed their dogs raw meat whats the perpose for this and what time of season would you apply this method . one of my mate who used to run dogs said just buy a mincer and put the whole skinned rabbit through bones and every thing it will be ok whats your thought on this

ive heard that many people feed their dogs raw meat whats the perpose for this and what time of season would you apply this method . one of my mate who used to run dogs said just buy a mincer and put the whole skinned rabbit through bones and every thing it will be ok whats your thought on this
Feed meat every day and get no complaints.A dogs head is a killing and mincing machine.No need to buy another.

I've always worked in the theory that if my dogs have the ability to catch it and kill it, they've also got the ability to eat it, or pick off what they want and leave the rest (fur, etc). They always eat their favourite part first - brain for some reason. It's nature.

Also, one of them catches fish (oh so talented!). And hey presto, he's the one with the best coat! They all have good teeth too - not like a racing greyhound I rescued once, that had been fed "pappy" food all its life. She had to have most of them taken out!

That's what I do anyway and they're all still alive, a vet would probably say I was insane!