Any weight lifters or bodybuilders...

Guest lurcherboy2008
lurcherboy i told you [bANNED TEXT] you started training mate to get the size i am its gunna take you bout 40 mill of sust another 40 mill of decca and 20/30 mil of clenbrutrinol and then you might get to the size i am

sir wilb id love to be at your dap but i want to stay natural i dont need gear like you, take me most my days to get at your size but ill finally get there natural and hopefully be setting 170 kilos like you on the bench :yes::yes:8)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of knowledge in this thread guys...

I no longer train for looks, and know train (and train other people) for "human performance",...its basicly a system based on old school Soviet strangth and condistioning.

It is a AWESOME system for people who partake in sports, like rugby, boxing, mma, gymnastics etc....i am doing realy well on it, and my strength has sky rocketed...my one-rep-max's have gone through the roof.

It does improve you physical looks aswell, of course, but its realy a system based on performance...its kinda the opposite to bodybuilding i guess?...in body building, you might look great, and be able to bang out a 1-r-m on bench press of 300lbs, but you might look like you can do 500lbs!....in this system, you might look like you can do 300lbs, but can do 500lbs...lol..

DISCLAIMER!!!....NO, i can NOT dog 500lbs!... :icon_redface:

Jay..

what you mean steroids mate you know im scared of needles and wont touch them. when you get your coarse in now give me a bell ill give you a 12 month then come and train with you and 170 kilo be a bit realistic will you. oh yea for tha coarse you asked me to price for you its 30 for the sust 34 for the decca and im waiting for the price of the clenbrutinol or was it winstrol you was after

Guest lurcherboy2008
what you mean steroids mate you know im scared of needles and wont touch them. when you get your coarse in now give me a bell ill give you a 12 month then come and train with you and 170 kilo be a bit realistic will you. oh yea for tha coarse you asked me to price for you its 30 for the sust 34 for the decca and im waiting for the price of the clenbrutinol or was it winstrol you was after

just the sust an decker will do :drink: cheers fatman :kiss: :kiss:

Lads theres this new invention.........its called the telephone !

Kye that sounds an interesting system.....most bodybuilders are not particularly strong people,ive a pal who competes at a high level and is a physically impressive specimen size and condition wise at a relatively young age....my core strength comes from a background in powerlifting and although these days i dont lift anywhere near as much as years ago i still outlift this lad giving him at least 2 stone bodyweight and several years of youth......his natural core body strength is certainly not what you would think to look at him.....as is many bodybuilders....so as for the reverse,ive not heard much about that....if you have any more info and have the time maybe you could post a little about it.

Alot of knowledge in this thread guys...

I no longer train for looks, and know train (and train other people) for "human performance",...its basicly a system based on old school Soviet strangth and condistioning.

It is a AWESOME system for people who partake in sports, like rugby, boxing, mma, gymnastics etc....i am doing realy well on it, and my strength has sky rocketed...my one-rep-max's have gone through the roof.

It does improve you physical looks aswell, of course, but its realy a system based on performance...its kinda the opposite to bodybuilding i guess?...in body building, you might look great, and be able to bang out a 1-r-m on bench press of 300lbs, but you might look like you can do 500lbs!....in this system, you might look like you can do 300lbs, but can do 500lbs...lol..

DISCLAIMER!!!....NO, i can NOT dog 500lbs!... :icon_redface:

Jay..

you gonna put up any more info on this system???

Hi mate, and thanks for the interest,..

If you realy wanna find out alot about the system, google the name Jay Shroeder,...a very interesting man, and one of, if not THE best human performance trainers in the world.

Its based on stages...cat1, cat2, cat3, then personalized systems for your chosen sport/acctivity etc.

You cant just go and have your own routine made up, because you have to go through the development stages, to "train your body to absorb force"...so your realy training your body to be trained, if that makes sense?

Most of the early stuff is based on body weight, low/no impact movements, held at exstreme ranges of joint angulation for a set time...the no impact is great, because this system allows top athleats to train without injury (we even train a few Olympic athleats, some even quit, saying the system is TO hard for them!) but at the same time we have clients that are 65 years old and they have just had a double hip-replacement!...the youngest kid on the system has been four years old...i cant think of ANY other form of training that a four year old could do without hurting thereselfs, certainly NOT weightlifting!

We dont allow any music at the gym...the trainers are not allowed to "cheer" you on...you have to be VERY highly motivated for this sytem...it can get VERY emotional, and i cry/puke almost every week...very mentaly draining...its also a system that is VERY easy to 'cheat' in...if you want to quit, you can, and you can make certain things easier buy NOT activating muscles properly....as you get more accustomed to how your body works properly, and performs, you can put more stress on the body, thus you get much better results.

I have been under this sytem for six months, and have added 110lbs to my 1-r-m bench press...and you know what, ive had no injurys (unless contact injurys, black eyes, nose bleeds etc) and even stranger, i DONT train with any weight more than 50lbs...i dont run, and have the best cardio of my life...i boxed for eleven, 5 minute rounds about two weeks ago...and it was at about 90% power...in EVERY round...it is a very good system, but the most draining, both mentaly and phisically training i have ever done...but its makes everything stronger, muscles, stamina, flexabilty, and mentaly.

Jay..

i use a steroid substitute called gammo,it is completly natural made out of rice bran oil(whatever the fook that is!!)

anyone heard of it??

have never tried steroids personally as i dont know enough about them to risk taking them dont want to mess with my body or maybe more importantly my head as i have enough aggression as it is and ive seen and heard of people having roid rage,nothing against people who do take em just im not clued up enough with them to tempt it!!

on dogs on the other hand ive used them regulary for generally putting on weight to pushing them when conditioning....

also use creatine with ethel ester before and after my (and the dogs)workout

im up to 3 sets of 20 squats with 120 kg twice a week,(and let me tell ya this alone is enough!!)also do incline bench with dumbells and some of the other machines in the gym

dont want to get any bigger than i am now so i dont see the need of me personally taking them,also i see some people on them and it looks totally unnatural and pointless,how big do you wanna be!!!!!!

jr

Think your talking about Gamma oryzanol which is basically a herbal extract......boosts testosterone levels and lowers stress/cortisol levels hence resulting in the growth of lean muscle tissue while burning off unwanted fat.....well thats the plan anyway !........BUT.....its a sellers market for supplements and most of this stuff just burns a large hole in the pocket.

Steroids are not just there to make you big mate....and as for roid rage,what the fxxx are you talking about you cxxxxxxxxxt :gunsmilie::censored: ......... :D .......there is so much misunderstanding of gear its one of those things you just have to do your own research and talk to knowdgeable experienced folk...and then see if its for you....but nobody should make that decision based on what they read in the paper or see on telly.

Kye....cant quite get my head round a 4 year old training,and it all sounds a bit crazy....but im always up for learning new things so will look into it,many thanks :thumbs:

Just edited to add........just had a quick look up on this fella and if im not mistaken he,s the guy who relit the career of former world arm wrestling champ jon berzenk after he hit a stale patch......very knowledgeable chap so im told....not sure his principals would apply to a lot of sports obviously...but certainly some interesting theories.....thanks again.

Edited by gnasher16

Hi Gnasher,..

lol..i know what you mean about the four year old mate,...he dont train at our Gym, but up North of us...i think he does some sort of dance/gynastic type of sport?...im not sure though mate...supposed to be quite good at the cat 1 stuff though!..

Im not an exspert of course, but i can honestly say, off the top of my head, i cant think of any sport that this system would not work for...

I totaly didnt have faith in the system until i started and witnessed what i was seeing...im a very 'stuck in my ways' kinda guy, and always trained with tradisional methods for my fight training (weights, sprints, jumping rope etc) but im totaly converted now mate...its good stuff Gnasher, and nice to see your open minded mate...not many people in sports of any kind are!...

Kye..

Thanks for all the replys in this thread. Alot of very useful information has been posted.

Still reading through it all :-D

That system KYE is talking about sounds very interesting, will have a read into that also.

Cheers everyone,

Gaz

...its good stuff Gnasher, and nice to see your open minded mate...not many people in sports of any kind are!...

Kye..

When i first started training mate we had steak for breakfast steak for dinner and steak for tea....a cardio session was running from one wall of the gym to the other 20 times....and a protein shake was something you flushed the chain after doing !......we all have to move with the times mate and thankfully most changes have been for the better :thumbs: