Any weight lifters or bodybuilders...

Just after a few answers to a few questions regards bodybuilding and weightlifting.

Does anyone on here work out seriously and know there stuff?

Joined a few forums in the past but mostly full of dick heads who dont know what theyre talking about, or they all give me shit advise, Lol.

Gaz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just after a few answers to a few questions regards bodybuilding and weightlifting.

Does anyone on here work out seriously and know there stuff?

Joined a few forums in the past but mostly full of dick heads who dont know what theyre talking about, or they all give me shit advise, Lol.

Gaz

try pm 1shoot1kill mate hes a pro bodybuilder hes not always on but i can text him for ya go on my profile click on his name pm him he knows his stuff :gunsmilie:

lurcherboy2008 is well into his bodybuilding and rio they could give some good advice big b*****ds :thumbdown:

Rio ................. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Glad I haven't got any friends like you!

Simoman,

Don't be being coy now, it was very obvious when I've seen you that you have worked very hard on creating your ultimate physique as I have too .............. :whistling:

GD, if your question is whether to go on the gear or not, don't.

:thumbs:

Its not about going on the gear at all mate! Lol.

Wouldn't touch the stuff.

Basically i started weight lifing when i was about 17 for 12 months or so and was in pretty good shape after, and about 14 stone.

But ive since stopped and done very little in the way of excersise and put on about 1 stone of pure fat.

Now im thinking about starting weights again, i dont know wether i should do cardio to shift the fat first or do weight training in the form of circuits to cut fat and build muscle at the same time?

Or just go full on heavy weights - but this requires a higher calorie diet and will mean the fat stays!? (i think!)

Ive always been told in gyms that you cant 'cut' and 'bulk' at the same time...

Cheers

Gaz

Guest coney catcher99
lurcherboy2008 is well into his bodybuilding and rio they could give some good advice big b*****ds :thumbdown:

Rio ................. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Glad I haven't got any friends like you!

Simoman,

Don't be being coy now, it was very obvious when I've seen you that you have worked very hard on creating your ultimate physique as I have too .............. :whistling:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh:

If that is your question mate.....then its something that if you need to ask you shouldnt need to know......gear has its place,but if your a young lad you wont have reached anywhere near your maximum natural potential yet so best save it for the time when it will really be of benefit.....thats if you stick at it that long because most dont... !....and thats pretty much what most people would tell you im sure.....unless there after your coin !

If that is your question mate.....then its something that if you need to ask you shouldnt need to know......gear has its place,but if your a young lad you wont have reached anywhere near your maximum natural potential yet so best save it for the time when it will really be of benefit.....thats if you stick at it that long because most dont... !....and thats pretty much what most people would tell you im sure.....unless there after your coin !

Dont worry i have never even considered steroids mate. Questions above!

Cheers

Gaz

Its not about going on the gear at all mate! Lol.

Wouldn't touch the stuff.

Basically i started weight lifing when i was about 17 for 12 months or so and was in pretty good shape after, and about 14 stone.

But ive since stopped and done very little in the way of excersise and put on about 1 stone of pure fat.

Now im thinking about starting weights again, i dont know wether i should do cardio to shift the fat first or do weight training in the form of circuits to cut fat and build muscle at the same time?

Or just go full on heavy weights - but this requires a higher calorie diet and will mean the fat stays!? (i think!)

Ive always been told in gyms that you cant 'cut' and 'bulk' at the same time...

Cheers

stop giving your self reasons/excuses not to train. as NIKE say just do it.

was right in to it my self years ago , just started back in april . lost a stone and a half already and getting stonger each week no gear, just hard work good form and determination.

your a young chap , with age and fitness on your side. get off your arse and get on with it.

eat well, train hard, do a bit of cardio , and it will all fit in to place. TOMO :thumbs:

Gaz

Stone me....i only replied 3 minutes ago and theres another 5 replies already !.......

Thats correct you cant cut and bulk at the same time,but these are terms that would apply to bodybuilders who are either off season or pre contest....not to somebody just looking to lose some fat and gain some muscle and become generally more healthy.....lift some weights and do some cardio,with a good diet you will do both of those things naturally anyway.....no need to run before walking is mastered.....all the best. :thumbs: