YET ANOTHER USEFULL GADGET

who else puts batteries in their mk1/mk3's and then bins them after a few outings, because they are not sure how much life is left in them.

well I saw this little gadget on e bay, and thought I'd take a chance, considering its only £5 inc postage

item number;300237446539

got it today, bloody fantastic bit of kit, well worth the money,

post-5267-1215277281.jpg

post-5267-1215277297.jpg

post-5267-1215277314.jpg

post-5267-1215277327.jpg

Hi Stubby,

I got one of those last year and I think its very good. Its amazing how much life there is in MK3 collar batteries. I had been changing them every couple of months but since getting this gadget I have been using some for 2 years now. I have easily saved the outlay of the tester. It is also useful if a collar stops working you can check strait away if its the batteries or not. I had a collar stop working in March, it was fairly new so I was a bit peeved. I checked the batteries and one was fine but the other had gone dud so I was able to fix the problem strait away with no head scratching. I always carry one of these testers now and a couple of spare batteries both for collars and receiver when I go out ferreting, they do not weigh much or take up much space at the bottom of the ferreting bag but you only need them once and its all worthwhile.

post-5813-1215279100_thumb.jpg

All the best AF

Guest Ditch_Shitter

That's the kiddie! Stubs; I had one of those things for Years! Lost it and bought a different type because I just didn't see that one again at the time. The new one's hanging on a hook in my kitchen to this day. It actually came as a key ring. Ye damn right; How can Anyone get along without a Battery Tester?! They really are f*cking brilliant! :clapper:

Get One, you people! :yes:

who else puts batteries in their mk1/mk3's and then bins them after a few outings, because they are not sure how much life is left in them.

well I saw this little gadget on e bay, and thought I'd take a chance, considering its only £5 inc postage

item number;300237446539

got it today, bloody fantastic bit of kit, well worth the money,

post-5267-1215277281.jpg

post-5267-1215277297.jpg

post-5267-1215277314.jpg

post-5267-1215277327.jpg

Ive just ordered one, cheers Stubby. :yes:

Cheaper here.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.ph...terwordsalldb=1

7dayshop are excellent for batteries and stuff. Do cheap Swiss Army knives and Maglites too.

Utterly reliable, used them loads.

lets not get into an argument over this one, but your link shows them at £1.49 well cheap, but look at the postage costs, brings the total upto £5.44

dont know if Im reading it wrong, but mine from e bay came to a total of £4.98, so 46p cheaper

Think i will get one as my lad uses a few in his amp & were always ratching round for batterys , i assume you can get rechargable 9 volt batterys ?

Cheaper here.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.ph...terwordsalldb=1

7dayshop are excellent for batteries and stuff. Do cheap Swiss Army knives and Maglites too.

Utterly reliable, used them loads.

lets not get into an argument over this one, but your link shows them at £1.49 well cheap, but look at the postage costs, brings the total upto £5.44

dont know if Im reading it wrong, but mine from e bay came to a total of £4.98, so 46p cheaper

No argument maty, just trying to help.

Order some batteries as well and it shares the postage. I never order just the one thing for that very reason.

But they are bloody good devices, whatever :thumbs:

Edited by droid