dedication

every morning this week when i have been walking the dogs joe calzaghe has passed me on his training run .... from my place to his in a round circute is about 15 miles .... this is first thing in the morning before he starts any type of strengh work or ring work or bag work ..... it takes total dedication to get to the top and stay there and hat off to the guy he works his bollocks off ... i for one come march the 4th will be shouting big joe on to drop lacey .... the man deserves to be given the credit he deserves .........

Good luck to him thats the only way to keep up a good record,

Spencer Oliver works for me and as I picked him up this morning he was telling us about his training days, he was up at 05.30 in the winter and at the end of training had to swim in the lake which was probably in the high minus's. f**k that for a lark :blink:

But thats dedication for ya, just like a good terrier :D

Always though Spencer spread his work between Sky and Jess Harding. Whats is his day job Dillon if you dont mind me asking? I rated Spencer highly, he held himself with great dignity inside the ring and out.

Roache

He is working at sky tonight on the Yuri Romanov and Graham Earl fight, a good lad but can't dig for shit :D

Good boxer calzaghe is i hope he wins , Makes me wonder though why he couldnt get the fights against the best ? Money talks as it did when hatton got his shot at tszyu its allways baffled me as to why he hasnt fought anyone of any real standing to date ? Just because the british media says people ducked him dont mean they have ! . Still he should win against lacey :good:

chilli you wanna get in the ring your self and burn some of that fat off :realmad: go in by your self though as there will no room for two fattys :whistle:

So you wont be getting in the ring to reynolds ? ? ? Lucky really id kick your ass ! Brummy said you carnt take a punch !!

Dillon myself & mate were big spencer fans sort out a dig........ ;) ...... :D

He would come no worries Taff mate, good for getting him down the holes as he is only about your size :D

I always thought spencer was bigger than 4 foot tall. :haha::haha::haha: