J Darcy's running dog addiction

Hi all was at a game fair here in Northern Ireland and bought a copy of Mr Darcy's Running Dog Addiction what a book never set it down from i opened it had no contact with the outside world for three days till i finished it, you's lads and lasses are living the dream deer, fox, hare and rabbit i am as jealous as fu*k now i know why good dogs come out of england. this is by fair the best lurcher book i've read and i've read a few did nothing but read them when i bought my first lurcher pup.

fair play to ya mr darcy on a fine book and for making me even more keener on working lurchers and the level's that can be achieved by them. Anyone that has'nt read this book buy it its money well spent. does mr darcy have any other books on the go and what are they?

Has anyone else read this book and what do they think?

was anyone and there dog/dogs from this forum mentioned in this book?

Thanks again Mr Darcy for a great read.

happy hunting all

yours in sport

fathom

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all was at a game fair here in Northern Ireland and bought a copy of Mr Darcy's Running Dog Addiction what a book never set it down from i opened it had no contact with the outside world for three days till i finished it, you's lads and lasses are living the dream deer, fox, hare and rabbit i am as jealous as fu*k now i know why good dogs come out of england. this is by fair the best lurcher book i've read and i've read a few did nothing but read them when i bought my first lurcher pup.

fair play to ya mr darcy on a fine book and for making me even more keener on working lurchers and the level's that can be achieved by them. Anyone that has'nt read this book buy it its money well spent. does mr darcy have any other books on the go and what are they?

happy hunting all

yours in sport

i've read the book. Day dream believers.

fathom

happy hunting all

yours in sport

i've read the book. Day dream believers.

fathom

His books are brilliant and hes also very attractive :kiss:

I'd do him after a few. :whistling:

Darcy, what page are you on in Running dog addiction? MRD

Edited by MRD
Looks like youve got a ne w pal for some man love Darcy

was waiting for some smart ass to have a jibe and for the record im astricly a ladies man no bum fun with me lad, have no problem giving a man credit were credit is due

i've heard he's bringing a whole new line of books out in the near future........

EXTREME FELCHER WORK

DIG DEEP THROW A MIX OVER THE BACK

BUMMING DOGS IS AN ADDICTION

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A FIVE STRETCH

ADVANCED HAIRY BUM HUNTING......

should make for good reading would'nt you say ?