Kelpie Greyhound Pups

This is the last pup available,he is a bold little fella and full of himself like a young dog pup should be gotta be someone looking for a well bred pup .........................

lastone004.jpg

lastone010.jpg

lastone012.jpg

All the best

Mike

Edited by MIKE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mynewpuppyawwwwandferret002.jpg

mynewpuppyawwwwandferret001.jpg

well guys heres mine,shes a lively little pup and a great yodeller at this very moment :clapper: The last pup is a beaut.if I could have found the room id have took him also.I had one hell of an adventure collecting this pup,and barely made it home but worth it ireckon.

THese are the same dogs out of the coney cathcer series in the right hands these dogs can make amazing ferreting dogs. Quality nose on them and touugh thick legs thats what you want for ferreting. ATB with the sale

Ollie

not quite right matey,......they were australian cattle dog bred dogs

valentino

i was up 5 times during the night to the little darling :censored::clapper: im feckin exhausted,and i just got news the head gasket in the car could be damaged,oh life is sooooo good.

i was up 5 times during the night to the little darling :censored::clapper: im feckin exhausted,and i just got news the head gasket in the car could be damaged,oh life is sooooo good.

Thats the bmers for ya jig dodgey and unrealiable you only went for the badge............posh git........iv got a grand motor here for sale would be the job for you........ :clapper:

Edited by Terrier man
  • 2 weeks later...