Kelpie Greyhound Pups

Genuine first cross Kelpie Greyhound pups,

Sire Dave Sleights greyhound Price Cut

Dam Pure Kelpie from imported Australian bloodlines

These pups have some excellent bloodlines on both sides,they will make excellent Rabbiting /Ferreting dogs in the right hands. I have two dog pups left for sale out of this litter both are brindle coloured and are raring to go.

SIRE

IMG_1133.jpg

DAM

IMG_1149_edited-1.jpg

PM for further info

South Wales

Thanks

Mike

Edited by MIKE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet that would be a good cross have you done it before or is it the first time? them kelpies ar serious dogs for farm work seen them in action on a farm in france with 5000 head of sheep and few heards of cattle unreal the farmer didnt even have to open his mouth to the dog just knew exactly what to do....

All the best with the pups hope they come right for you

Tm

I would definitely agree with the quality of the bloodlines on the dam's side Mike. :toast: I thought my first two kelpies were good but my current pup, who's one on Sunday and is closely related to yours, seems to have that "certain something." All the best with the pups, I'm sure you'll have no problems finding homes for the last two. :thumbs:

Bet that would be a good cross have you done it before or is it the first time? them kelpies ar serious dogs for farm work seen them in action on a farm in france with 5000 head of sheep and few heards of cattle unreal the farmer didnt even have to open his mouth to the dog just knew exactly what to do....

Tm

This is my first litter but I have a dog that is bred out of the litter brother to my bitch which is why I have bred her and will be keeping a bitch pup back for myself ;) The dam is a very good bitch as has been used extensively in the field for ferreting, marking,bushing,gun work ect.

I would definitely agree with the quality of the bloodlines on the dam's side Mike. :toast: I thought my first two kelpies were good but my current pup, who's one on Sunday and is closely related to yours, seems to have that "certain something." All the best with the pups, I'm sure you'll have no problems finding homes for the last two. :thumbs:

Thanks Neal this bloodline of Kelpies definately has that "certain something" for sure :thumbs:

Tm

This is my first litter but I have a dog that is bred out of the litter brother to my bitch which is why I have bred her and will be keeping a bitch pup back for myself ;) The dam is a very good bitch as has been used extensively in the field for ferreting, marking,bushing,gun work ect.

Thats what you want mike good working stock.... not alot of collies will do what that kelpie bitch does then

all the best with the litter hope they work out for you

Terrier man

Tm

Thats what you want mike good working stock.... not alot of collies will do what that kelpie bitch does then

all the best with the litter hope they work out for you

Terrier man

Too true fella,I have been lucky with this bitch in many ways but mostly due to her being rock steady and well worked in the field which should give the pups that little bit extra. ;)

Thanks for the reply

Mike

Here's a couple of pics of the pups,not the best but the weather is crap at the moment so they are'nt much into being out in the wet :no:

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

They will be seven weeks old on Tuesday

All the best

Mike

Here's a couple of pics of the pups,not the best but the weather is crap at the moment so they are'nt much into being out in the wet :no:

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

They will be seven weeks old on Tuesday

All the best

Mike

Corkers mike seen a pic of that fawn kelpie x greyhound you have he looks like he will do the bizz is he working out for you?

Corkers mike seen a pic of that fawn kelpie x greyhound you have he looks like he will do the bizz is he working out for you?

Yes mate he is a cracking dog done all that I have asked of him to now.The Kelpie line is the same in this litter as in the litter he was bred from,the father of that litter is the full litter brother to my Kelpie bitch so I am hoping to have a good bitch out of this litter to be able to line breed in the future should she come on as well as the dog has. ;):D

Yes mate he is a cracking dog done all that I have asked of him to now.The Kelpie line is the same in this litter as in the litter he was bred from,the father of that litter is the full litter brother to my Kelpie bitch so I am hoping to have a good bitch out of this litter to be able to line breed in the future should she come on as well as the dog has. ;):D

Thats the stuff pups ar a credit to you grand healthy looking pups good coat with plenty of condition on them to best of luck with them they should make some proper hunting dogs and give years of quality work to anyone smart enough to realise the kelpies one of the smartest dogs on earth them kelpies ar like self thought workers

good luck mike

Tm :victory:

Thats the stuff pups ar a credit to you grand healthy looking pups good coat with plenty of condition on them to best of luck with them they should make some proper hunting dogs and give years of quality work to anyone smart enough to realise the kelpies one of the smartest dogs on earth them kelpies ar like self thought workers

good luck mike

Tm :victory:

Thanks Tm :signthankspin::good::good:

Mike

VERY TEMPTING MIKE VERY TEMPTING. LIKE THE ONE IN THE FIRST PIC , AND THE LAST ONE. IS IT A BITCH THE LAST ONE, LOOKS TO HAVE A GOOD LENGTH TO ITS BACK.

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM MATE. TOMO

VERY TEMPTING MIKE VERY TEMPTING. LIKE THE ONE IN THE FIRST PIC , AND THE LAST ONE. IS IT A BITCH THE LAST ONE, LOOKS TO HAVE A GOOD LENGTH TO ITS BACK.

GOOD LUCK WITH THEM MATE. TOMO

They are very even Tomo,both are dog's mate but they are the same weight as the bitches at this age so nothing much between them at all.Go on would make a lovely stud dog for your bitch in the future ;):D:D