WHIPPET X GREYHOUND

yes but do not have bigland boy but have dog out of him and can see my mate that has him

can you pm your email address,so i can contact you private. no great rush as she not in season for a fair while,but keen to find the right dog for her . streight whippet wouldn"t stretch the pups out enough and streight grey"s cant get down to mate her.

thankspost-18895-1214757417.jpg

yes but do not have bigland boy but have dog out of him and can see my mate that has him

can you pm your email address,so i can contact you private. no great rush as she not in season for a fair while,but keen to find the right dog for her . streight whippet wouldn"t stretch the pups out enough and streight grey"s cant get down to mate her.

thankspost-18895-1214757417.jpg

t.arnold30@google.mail.com

which pup is it mate... regards T 7

this one

thats a nice pup iam well please with my bitch out of the litter hope you find a working home for that dog pup great breeding and iam well happy my mate got a dog from the 1st litter bloody fast good luck to the new owners :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
which pup is it mate... regards T 7

this one

thats a nice pup iam well please with my bitch out of the litter hope you find a working home for that dog pup great breeding and iam well happy my mate got a dog from the 1st litter bloody fast good luck to the new owners :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: