A mate of mine has caught Irish tinkers looking into his yard twice today, first time they were out the back of his yard talking away and tryin to look through gaps in the back gate the second time they were on a wall looking into his yard at the dogs, he's been putting glass on the top of his walls for the last few hours and moved the dogs in the house for the night.

Be extra vigilant lads an lasses!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY WORRYING :icon_eek: Casing the place if they have gone to the extent of climbing the wall :icon_eek: Be prepared,somethings going to happen,keep the dogs in the house,better safe than sorry!

The lads got pups on so i think the fellas might have been to look at the pups earlier on now they are tryin to chore em..... there's a few lads a phone call away anyway. His house backs onto a lane then the cemetary, they were on the cemetary wall lookin into his yard!

in my opinion i would watch what i was doing as if they are tinkers you dont want to go leaving them with a kicking in your yard as there the sort who would do something to your family and they would just vanish never to be caught so i would watch better with a guard dog and just keeping an eye on things and telling them what to do but even with a guard dog if they want what there after bad enough iv seen some very well trained guard's shot dead and everything takin so id just watch what you do for your own sake in the long run mate. i would be the first to call my mates and doo the f*ckers but your family has to be looked after first :)