Hawick Lurcher and Terrier Show

any photos?
STA60322.jpg

STA60321.jpgSTA60323.jpgSTA60319.jpg not the best but here's some pictures from the show the big dog with the blue collar took a bit of holding when the lurcher racing started

nice looking dog scotsman......1 with the blue collar :thumbs: liked the bitch even better :toast: cheers

anybody else enjoy themselves , i'd like to know , as input is allways beneficial for the improvement of a show , so don't be frightened to let me know , what , in your opinion was wrong , so we can fix all teething problems , for next year , all comments greatly recieved

another good show den......well done to all involved :clapper:

scotsman , im afraid you'll need to go back to the gym , that big dog had you on yer arse , at the start of the racing , even your lass can control them , she must eat more spinach than you , ps , the pup looks better everytime i see it

scotsman , im afraid you'll need to go back to the gym , that big dog had you on yer arse , at the start of the racing , even your lass can control them , she must eat more spinach than you , ps , the pup looks better everytime i see it

i slipped :whistling: cracking show :good:

i heard he was checking the going.good,hard or soft ,serious about his raceing,is bill
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a wonderful day i had a great time in Hawick, i am the owner of the merle bitch who took lurcher champion it was my first time showing her and her mother (marble) it was a very unexpected day, see you next year.

PS: Thanks to the Organisers and Judges, Well Done lads!

well done napper , im a big fan of merle's , i've had them for years , good one the one you have , good luck with it , and the best of luck , in the scottish champion of champions @ selkirk in september.

Edited by dennned