Hawick Lurcher and Terrier Show

Just a big shout out to the guys that organised this show. Cheers! fair and impartial judging a credit to your club. Also a big well done to the lads from Cumbria who walked of with a few firsts some nice dogs there guys. See you next year! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Just a big shout out to the guys that organised this show. Cheers! fair and impartial judging a credit to your club. Also a big well done to the lads from Cumbria who walked of with a few firsts some nice dogs there guys. See you next year! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed your day out , we try our best to please everyone , but not all can be pleased , but this show is trying to im prove every year ,comments like the ones from yourself make it all worth while , yes we will be pleased to see you again at our show , , thanks very much

yours in sport dennned

yip i was there and it sure is a good show ,been going to this one last few years and the turn out keeps getting bigger so that tells you they are doing something right ,whens the one at that flapping den ?

yip i was there and it sure is a good show ,been going to this one last few years and the turn out keeps getting bigger so that tells you they are doing something right ,whens the one at that flapping den ?

no sure yet , simba , i'll pm ye when it's decided, good day today , cant believe it stayed fair all day during the showing , well done the judges , supberb choices from the three of ye ,

I had a cracking day :thumbs: Believe it or not I got a first place for my pointer bitch Millie :toast: and a cheque for £100 for BADA-UK the tick awareness charity, all raised by the lads and lassies who ran the show, and donated by everyone who took oart in the charity class's an extremely nice gesture and I'd like to thank everyone on BADA-UK's behalf :clapper: A special thanks to Denned and his team for a great show and brilliant hospitality :thumbs:

Tom

glad you enjoyed yourself , tom , just really pleased that we raised £100 for bada - uk , just goes to show that it's a charity thats close to all, hunters , and glad they supported it , will continue , to support at the hawick show yearly, was that really a pointer , i thought it was a pot bellied pig :D , but obviously not, see you later ,

yours in sport dennned

anybody else enjoy themselves , i'd like to know , as input is allways beneficial for the improvement of a show , so don't be frightened to let me know , what , in your opinion was wrong , so we can fix all teething problems , for next year , all comments greatly recieved

only one small suggestion...hold the raffle after the show....oh and get a new PA system... :laugh:

the reason the raffle is first is , everybody that buys a ticket deserves the chance to win , sometimes when it's at the end , lots of people , who have bought tickets have already left , as for the p.a. system nothing wrong with it , it's me the thick f****r who cant work it properly , but thanks for your words ,

hope im right in what i've said , cheers