• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
gaz am i [bANNED TEXT] in saying KHAN was shitting himself ohh and for bodyshots i liked it whan gomez GOT KHAN WITH ONE OF HIS NEARLY SHIT HIMSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haaa me too i was egging gomez on like mad arragont cokcy prick kahn is

lil brown b*****d would love to see him get KO'D that GOMEZ a true fighter with a big heart :thumbs:

it just proves it not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog............ and the man did have a heart, fair play GOMEZ..............

no , i dont think it should have been stopped , not at that moment , but to say of all the punches he's taken over the years , thats bullshit , the bbbc, have the most stringent tests for boxers anywhere in the world , if they thought gomez had taken so many punches , they would not have granted permission for this fight ,

having been a boxer myself , when khan fights a real puncher "not past his best years , like gomez " he will pay the ultimate price , a defeat , cos he's got a glass jaw , just like bruno had , he cant take body shots either , so come to your own conclusions

Guest gaz100604

here here his glass jaws gonna cost him see the knock down he only haklf hit him. when he meets a decent fighter nite nite knobhead kahn. god guy annoys me grrrrrrrrrr

Guest gaz100604
FYI, I've deleted one post and edited another. Remarks on a persons colour or ethnicity has nothing to do with anything this site is about.

not be me i might add i still hate him, he think hes ali but doesnt come across as entertaining just a complete mong

no , i dont think it should have been stopped , not at that moment , but to say of all the punches he's taken over the years , thats bullshit , the bbbc, have the most stringent tests for boxers anywhere in the world , if they thought gomez had taken so many punches , they would not have granted permission for this fight ,

having been a boxer myself , when khan fights a real puncher "not past his best years , like gomez " he will pay the ultimate price , a defeat , cos he's got a glass jaw , just like bruno had , he cant take body shots either , so come to your own conclusions

my old papa said wait till he goes to America and fight some of them Mexicans and columbines he will know what fight is about.................. he said he wont last long where he's from old (mineing village blantyre) people do it for fun every friday and satuarday night............. in the car park............. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: